Who You Are:
We are seeking a Director of Revenue Operations to lead the operations, analytics, and tech stack for marketing and sales at Storyblocks. It is an exciting time to join the team as we build out the operations for our go-to-market functions. It's a chance to re-envision as well as build new. This is a managerial position and reports to the CMO. This role can be based out of the Washington, DC metropolitan area or can be remote, anywhere in the US.
What You Will Do:
- Own and optimize the go-to-market tech stack, including Salesforce administration
- Design and run commission-based compensation plans with sales leadership
- Build the pipeline model that aligns with bookings targets
- Review and update sales stages in Salesforce
- Forecasting for the sales-assisted business
- Create and update dashboards and reports to give visibility into pipeline, revenue, and funnel metrics
- Ensure data in Salesforce and Hubspot is complete and up-to-date
- Support account-based strategy efforts
- Partner closely with sales leadership and finance
- Lead a team of ops and analytics experts
What You Bring to the Table:
- 8-10 years experience in revenue/sales/marketing operations
- 3-5 years team leadership experience
- Salesforce admin experience
- Analytical skills and expert Excel user
- Has built commission plans and sales process
- SaaS business model experience
- Startup / growth-stage company experience
- Working knowledge of modern tech stack tools: Salesforce, Hubspot, Gong, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Mode
- Collaborative, team player, player-coach mentality
What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive and fair compensation: We believe in fair pay--equal pay for equal work. For each title, we consistently apply competitive salary bands based on market data and benchmarks which are reviewed twice a year. What you've been paid before, fear of conflict, or willingness to negotiate does not play a part in determining your pay.
- The annual base salary range for this position is $164,050 - $173,700. Placement within the range is determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to: knowledge, skills, years & depth of experience, and equity with internal team members.
- 401(k) retirement plan: We offer both a Traditional and Roth 401(k) with a company match.
- Company-paid medical: Our medical, dental and vision premiums are covered 100% for you and your dependents.
- Paid parental leave: Welcoming new family members is exciting, but it can also be challenging. We offer twelve weeks paid leave for primary caregivers and four weeks for secondary caregivers. We have a dedicated private space available to breast/chest feeding employees.
- Unlimited vacation: At Storyblocks we take vacation seriously. That means take the time off when you need it. Don't worry about tracking hours or accounting for partial days. Typically, employees take about three or four weeks each year. Plus, two company-wide week breaks in July and December as well as numerous Fridays off throughout the year to take advantage of 3-day weekends.
- Workplace benefits and perks: Whether you work in our offices in Arlington, VA or anywhere else across the US, we have you covered. Fully stocked office kitchen? Check. Home office stipend for hybrid and remote workers? Check. Commuter stipend for office workers? Check. Company and team events? Check.
- Flexible work options: Much of our workflow is online, and for in office meetings, we have dedicated video-conferencing setups. As long as you deliver results, you are welcome to get your work done during unusual times when desired.
- Company-sponsored mentorship and growth: We encourage attending meetups and are happy to host them as well. We also have a leadership coach, on staff, available to all employees to enhance your professional development.
- Employee perks: We help employees maintain work-life balance and honor their contributions to the organization by offering resources such as a financial wellness program, a subscription service that offers unlimited deliveries from thousands of eligible restaurants with $0 delivery, and a recognition and rewards program that celebrates their accomplishments.
- Casual Work Environment: Sure we all get dressed up once in a while, but in general we want you to be comfortable at the office – whatever that means to you (flip-flops, shorts, jeans, etc.).
Who We Are:
Storyblocks is a different kind of content company delivering a fresh approach to meet the creative needs of a new generation of storytellers. Built on the belief that all stories deserve a chance to be told, Storyblocks provides video, audio, images and easy to use creative tools through its unique subscription model. By offering unlimited downloads and continually adding fresh content, Storyblocks challenges the paradigm that your ambitious vision requires deep pockets. We are committed to empowering storytellers by removing creative barriers and democratizing video creation.
Driven by a set of six company core values, our culture is shaped by a love for data, empowered communication, community, telling authentic stories, an embrace of ownership, and everyone emptying the dishwasher (both literally and figuratively).
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Storyblocks has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.'s Top Workplaces by The Washington Post, among the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal, and by the Washingtonian as one of DC's 50 Great Places to Work.
We encourage you to apply even if your experience is not a 100% match with the position. We are looking for someone with relevant skills and experience, not a checklist that exactly matches the job description. We want to help you grow and in return, you help us grow into a stronger, more inclusive organization.
Storyblocks does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.