Job Title: Sales Operations Specialist
Position Type: Full-Time
The Sales Operations Specialist participates as a part of the Optiv + ClearShark Sales Operations team and function.
- Provide input to and support the Sales Operations function and processes.
- Support process efficiencies and systems enhancements to improve Sales operations function.
- Responsible for the generation and processing of all orders, incoming and outgoing as well as team performance in processing all orders.
- Stay current with IT and Systems operations.
- Assist/work closely with Finance team to provide all information needed to help with invoicing or tracking orders for payment.
- Develop and manage order processes to help streamline future orders in a timely manner.
- Ensure functional delivery against agreed processing SLA's (orders processed within 4 hours or less unless otherwise noted)
- Be the point of contact between Optiv + ClearShark, vendors and distributors to manage purchasing and order queries and drive issue resolution.
- Flexible & casual working environment, terrific benefits, take-as-needed leave policy.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.