We're looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our team in West Henrietta, NY!
Who we are:
Safran Electronics & Defense is an international company with 10,000 employees, built on proven expertise in technologies that underpin sovereignty. By combining human and artificial intelligence, the company we develop the products and services that empower aerospace and defense players to observe, decide and guide, all over the world. Safran Electronics & Defense also supports fellow Safran companies by sharing its state-of-the-art electronics skills and expertise.
Within Safran Electronics & Defense, our Timing & Synchronization division is the leader in R-PNT (Resilient Positioning, Navigation & Timing) solutions. We supply military and commercial industries worldwide with accurate timing technologies and equipment (Time Servers, Inertial Navigation System), as well as ultra-precise timing and frequency distribution for applications requiring a high degree of reliability and accuracy across IP time distribution standards.
In this way, we contribute to the performance of critical operations support.
Whenever accuracy, safety, security and reliability are critical, the solutions of Safran Electronics & Defense leads the way.
Your Future Position:
As a Sales Order Administrator, you'll be a team member in our fast-paced environment working with cross-functional teams to provide front line customer service by processing customer purchase orders, resolving issues, completing time sensitive documentation in pre-sale and post-sales phases. You'll work to communicate with our customers and sales representatives to achieve a "close-loop" resolution process resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction!
The Day to Day:
- Proactively confirm all customer orders are received, reviewing for accuracy (product type, quantity, package, delivery terms, payment terms, etc.)
- Coordinating order fulfillment process completion with our Production, Supply Chain and Logistics teams.
- Coordinating new customer set-up processes with Sales, Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Order processing and order fulfillment, while ensuring our services being delivered meet our customer needs and our contractual KPI's.
- Processing in-bound and outbound calls to the point of resolution- Delighting our customers is key!
More about what you'll bring to the team:
- Associates Degree in business related field with 5+ years of experience related to exceptional customer service
- 5+ years experience effectively utilizing business systems such as ERP's (we use SAP), MS Office, Salesforce, and Quality Management Systems.
- Strong experience with utilizing ERP's in Order Processing and Services.
- Ability to lead by example while solving complex customer issues with a cross-functional team
- Ability to collaborate globally and have fun while doing it!
Visit our website for more information or check out our videos on YouTube!
At Safran Electronics & Defense, you’ll combine passion for your job with a quality work environment adapted to a good life balance. Benefit from a variety of opportunities to shape the career path that suits you: our leaders and technical experts are there to support you from your integration and career development, in France and abroad.
Concerned about equal opportunities and diversity of profiles, we will welcome you in a stimulating, collaborative environment that values mutual support.
Safran Trusted 4D, Inc is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate based on race, color, citizenship, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status or any protected category. We encourage veterans and people with disabilities to apply.