Vasion is looking for a Director of Revenue Operations that exemplifies our core values and wants to be part of our growing team. We are committed to making digital transformation attainable to everyone by building an affordable, integrated SaaS solution that simplifies business processes. Vasion offers a flexible working environment for our 300+ employees worldwide, including at our global headquarters in St. George, Utah, or in one of our other offices in the UK, Germany, and Lehi, Utah.
If you share our passion for digital transformation and are ready to join us on this exciting mission, we would love to hear from you.
The Director of Revenue Operations leads the organization that develops scalable processes, solutions, metrics, and insights to support all revenue-generating teams. The Director, in conjunction with finance, formulates annual sales targets. The director gathers and prioritizes requirements, builds needed processes, systems, and reporting, and works cross-functionally to secure alignment, drive change and measure performance across the full customer lifecycle.
- Lead the overall revenue operations strategy by developing a top-tier team and overseeing the framework for measuring sales and marketing performance across multiple channels
- Implement strategies to integrate and align functions across the organization, including Enablement, Sales, Revenue and Marketing Operations Management, to achieve revenue targets and grow demand for the company's products and services
- Proactively work with revenue leadership to identify areas of opportunity across teams, products, geographies, and customer segments. Provide the data, insight, and strategic assessment to prioritize opportunities and execute against them
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that lead generation efforts are optimized and result in high-quality, sales-ready leads
- Ensure accurate tracking, measurement, and reporting of marketing and lead-generation activities
- Collaborate on lead management processes to improve lead quality and conversion rates
- Lead annual go-to-market planning, including developing hiring targets, quotas, compensation plans, activity targets, and performance standards for sales, marketing, and client success teams
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to ensure that the company has the data and reporting infrastructure to support all revenue teams, including accurate pipelines, productivity, and conversion metrics across the entire revenue funnel
- Define sales metrics, accurately measure performance against them, and generate insights that inform business decisions and drive action. Advise leaders on how to use metrics, data, and reports to coach and improve staff performance
- Develop competency-based sales enablement and training programs for salespeople and managers
- Conduct analysis and prepare presentations for revenue leadership, board, and exec meetings
- Collaborate with Business Operations to design and evaluate systems and processes to provide accurate data collection, price quotes, billing, etc
- Lead special strategic projects for the Chief Revenue Officer and perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field preferred
- 7+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, marketing or a related field
- Expertise in software for documenting processes, project management, and analytics
- Demonstrated aptitude for systems thinking, working across functions to identify and develop requirements to materially improve operational effectiveness
- Expertise in managing MarTech stack and sales & productivity tools like Marketo, SF, Lean Data, Drift, 6Sense, Outreach, etc.
- Knowledge of SaaS business models and the ability to forecast revenue for subscription-based businesses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Flexible work environment
- Vacation Bonus
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive pay
- A full suite of traditional benefits
- Training/Advancement opportunities
- 401k with company -match and immediate vesting
- Financial wellness education
- Company-contributed HSA
- Onsite perks include gym, pickleball, snacks & drinks, arcade, theater room, etc.
OUR CORE VALUES
Vasion looks for people who will exemplify its core values and are driven to become:
- Action Owners (Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin)
- Candor Seekers (Radical Candor by Kim Scott)
- Relationship Builders (Leadership and Self-deception by The Arbinger Institute)
- Storytellers (Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller)
More About Vasion
Visit https://www.vasion.com and https://www.printerlogic.com
Vasion is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other legally protected characteristics.