Our client is a global fintech leader in financial accounting software! They own a suite of products that centre at the forefront of innovation.
This is quite an interesting role where you will be identifying and communicating sales growth opportunities from this company's emerging markets. These markets are mainly outside of Australia, giving you international exposure to other regions. This role is an 18-month FT contract based in Sydney.
- $682 per day inclusive of Super
- This role ideally will convert to permanent and will also have paid public holidays and wellness days off throughout the year.
- Opportunity to join a global fintech that year after year has been voted within “Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For"
- Exciting position to work within a fast-paced and high-growth sales operations organisation
- Flexible working environment – 2 days within the office, 3 WFH.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Process Automation & Optimization: Analyze business needs, provide data, supporting internal and external sales teams.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Working across sales managers and 3rd party partner sites to identify issues and escalate resolutions
- Sales Strategy: Use data analysis and forecasting to establish a sales strategy and set future sales goals.
- Data Management: Assist in the maintenance of customer and master data, including account attributes.
- Account Assignment: Record daily allocation of accounts to the sales team, activity associated and the overall outcome of a support structure
What Is Your Background?
- Project Management Skills: Drive cross-functional projects E2E, develop a clear workback plan, effectively manage risks, and align the team around a clear DACI.
- Process improvement skills: Understands current processes E2E, and uses that knowledge to identify and implement business-impacting improvements.
- Detail Oriented Strong with Microsoft Excel/Ideally experience in Qlicksense
- Data: Creates new data sets where needed, leverages multiple systems, and scales approaches.
- Insights: Ties analysis and findings to business impact, advocates for change, and implements recommendations proactively and quickly.
Who Are You?
- Strong communicator: Proven ability to communicate and strategically support Senior Leaders with the sales strategy
- Team Player: Participate actively in building and fostering a team approach across operational functions.
- Prioritization Skills: Drive opportunities that are needed to achieve goals in the following quarters and years, and start to influence others who may need to reprioritize to achieve the desired outcomes.
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Anna Cavasinni at +61 477 557 841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org