The Sales Operations Supervisor is a remote position that supports the Sales team with various day to day activities such as dashboards, reporting, and process improvements and efficiencies. This position oversees the daily workflow of the sales department to ensure efficient operations while supporting the National Sales Manager in daily responsibilities. This role reports to the National Sales Manager. Although not required, it is preferred that the employee filling this position have a sound knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within the packaging industry.
CRM Management & Optimization:
- Manage and refine the HubSpot CRM ensuring data accuracy, integrity, and timeliness.
- Customize CRM fields, views, and workflows to match sales processes.
- Design and implement dashboards and reporting tools to track team performance and sales metrics.
- Utilize SAP as a data source and order administrator and be familiar with navigating the platform to perform optimization.
Sales & Marketing Alignment:
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure smooth lead transitions and accurate lead tracking.
- Collaborate with marketing on campaign tracking within the CRM.
- Provide feedback from sales to marketing on lead quality and content effectiveness.
Training & Support:
- Develop and maintain a training program for sales and marketing teams on HubSpot CRM use.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for CRM-related queries, providing hands-on support and solutions.
Analysis & Strategy Development:
- Analyze sales trends, conversion rates, and other key metrics to provide actionable insights.
- Recommend and implement strategies to optimize the sales process, reduce the sales cycle, and boost conversions.
- Stay updated with HubSpot features and industry best practices to ensure the CRM serves as effective tool for the company.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement and present innovative solutions.
- Continually assess and introduce tools and technologies that can drive efficiency and effectiveness in sales operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, IT, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM administration and customization.
- Knowledge of sales processes and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
Nice to Have:
- HubSpot CRM Certification.
- Experience in a similar industry or sales environment.
- Knowledge of other CRM tools and integrations.
- Experience with SAP reporting.
Who We Are:
Our core values are to be teachable, driven, resourceful, and honest as we do our work, and have fun doing it! These values support our purpose and passion of helping each other thrive. Headquartered in Ontario, CA, BestPack provides integrated packaging and processing solutions using innovative technology and experienced problem-solving specialists to increase line efficiency, maximize profitability and minimize risk. Serving a variety of industries, BestPack provides packaging materials, equipment, BP certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, and end-of-line packaging.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 - $68,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Yearly bonus
Work Location: Remote