With a startup spirit and 1,15,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager, New Partner Assimilation, Deal Desk!
The primary role of the Senior Manager, New Partner Assimilation is to evaluate, onboard and support the contracting process for the new partners by simplifying the end-to-end process. As a member of the larger Deal Desk team, the Senior Manager is responsible for establishing new processes and improve the existing processes to 1) create a foundation for scale and speed of the New Partner Assimilation program 2) improve the overall partner experience 3) support scaling of our alliance management capacity.
Success in this role will require working cross-functionally to improve systems and processes, and to align with the broader Genpact agenda of leveraging partnerships and alliances to build market differentiation for our customers. The person in this role will be recognized as the subject matter expert for all things related to New Partner Assimilation.
Overall Responsibilities Include
- Displays good command over understanding Partner and Client Contracts
- Be an advisory/coach to teams on partner relationships approach and considerations aligned to business needs
- Drive the engagement of key organizations to support accelerated deal contracting
- Reimagine and transform the existing end to end process to accelerate the New Partner assimilation timelines.
- Track and Report the New Partner pipeline on new onboarding requests
- Advise and/or Negotiate favorable terms and conditions with partners in collaboration with the requesting team
- Coordinate with Partners and cross functional stakeholders including Sales, Legal, Pricing, Finance, Practice, Sourcing & Controllership teams
- Establish new process and executive signoff to minimize onboarding impact to G stakeholders while still supporting business requirements
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Experience working in a Sales, Sales Operations or Channel/Partner Program Operations role for a high tech or global services firm.
- Should be willing to travel up to 10% of time, domestic and possibly some international.
- Must be an excellent communicator to drive change both internally and with partners externally.
- Experience working with partner programs preferred.
- Knowledge of key productivity tools (e.g Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce.com, Sharepoint, OneDrive)
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Strong matrix cross functional influence skills, collaboration skills, and ability to facilitate change and engage others in execution of requirements and goals.
- Strong account management capabilities, with good relationship building skills to onboard the new partners for long term success with Genpact across geographies and industry verticals.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrates high degree of initiative and complex problem-solving skills.
- Proven record of high performance in previous sales, sales operations or operations roles.
- Prior experience of working in partner operations, systems and tools would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience producing reports and dashboards using Excel, SalesForce ,Power BI and other tools.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Master's / Equivalent
Sep 1, 2023, 2:36:14 PM
Master Skills List