Head of Sales Operation and Strategy
The Head of Sales Operations and Strategy will provide leadership and oversight to our enterprise and SME sales teams in the UK, US, ANZ and EMEA. This role will be instrumental in building sales operational excellence, driving robust sales strategies and ensuring alignment with our overall business objectives. The ideal candidate should be strategically oriented, with a strong background in analytics, operational efficiency, and a proven track record in driving sales growth.
- Building & delivering strategy: Develop and implement comprehensive sales strategies and tactical plans to enhance sales operational efficiency and accelerate revenue growth in our existing markets. Coordinate with marketing, product, and customer operations teams to align on cross-functional initiatives.
- Optimising systems & processes: Own our sales CRM systems (currently Salesforce) and ensure we are operating in line with best practices. Keep up to date with new tools and technologies available to enhance sales performances and build business cases to support. Work closely with local sales team leads to ensure that they have the necessary resources, tools, and training to effectively perform their roles.
- Owning data, insights and forecasting: Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organisation focus on performance drivers. Lead the sales forecasting process and establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistency in planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- Enhancing sales operations: Oversee daily sales operations, ensuring that all sales teams across the regions are aligned with the company's strategic objectives. Review and amend our commission structures in line with business goals.
- Deeply understanding our sellers: Utilise strong analytical capability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience and sales funnel management. Identify trends and insights, and optimise sales performance based on these insights through effective training and processes.
Perks and Benefits:
- Share options in a rapidly growing company whose founders have a proven track record and are Private Equity backed
- Flexible working policy with a central office in London
- Private health insurance run by Aviva including dental cover
- Personal annual L&D Budgets with £1,000 to spend on your development
- Enhanced Gympass membership for all employees with access to mental health courses and fitness classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly team lunches
- Financial advisor
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular wellness weeks with industry leading talks through to massages in the office
- Being at the forefront of an industry with new and exciting problems to solve
- At least 8-10 years of experience in sales operations, strategy, or a related function
- Demonstrable operational experience, particularly in a global sales organisation
- Prior experience with the digital marketing landscape is desirable
- Prior experience in a top-tier consulting firm is highly desirable
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven track record in managing diverse teams across multiple locations
- Proficiency in CRM software (Salesforce and/or Hubspot) and other sales tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills