Revenue Operations Specialist
Reports to: Director of Revenue Operations
Direct Reports: NA
SearchStax is on a mission to liberate teams across the globe to deliver cloud-based search applications and experiences faster and with more confidence. The market is growing fast; With our current product and upcoming roadmap, 100s of brand-name customers, and our A+ team, we have the confidence to create something highly valuable for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: customer obsession, large growing markets, A+ teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is composed of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family-friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open working environment. We are a remote-first company headquartered in El Segundo, CA. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, come and let’s create value together.
About our Revenue Team:
We have a world class team with entrepreneurial mindsets, a drive for healthy competition and a passion for winning. Everyone at SearchStax is talented, friendly, and very collaborative. We all strive to bring out the best in each other. We work remotely yet we feel connected.
About the Role:
SearchStax is looking for a strategic thinking Revenue Operations Specialist to join our growing team. This role is responsible for enabling our GTM teams’ success and efficiency by managing and optimizing tools, technologies, and resources. You’ll closely partner with the following teams: Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and Account Management to help break down silos and align all our teams’ goals and operations to drive revenue in our growing company.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 3 years of hands-on revenue operations or business operations experience from the B2B SaaS, or high-growth stage startup, with a strong understanding of the tech stack and data. Must have proven experience delivering impact by optimizing processes, workflows, advanced skills in data analysis and reporting, and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This role will report directly into the Director of Revenue Operations.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Identify and surface any critical issues impacting operations and strategy including productivity insights, lead-to-sales analysis, revenue analysis, and segment/account trends
- Facilitate sharing of reports and data with Sales, Partnerships, Account Management, Marketing, and other departments.
- Supporting GTM teams by automating things like admin tasks to free up more of their time including but not limited to our Sales Ops process.
- Setting up, optimizing, and monitoring Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data.
- Maintain good data hygiene including ongoing data audits and duplicate management.
- Oversee the day to day CRMs and help drive adoption of business tools and the integration between them..
- Provide business leaders with reliable data.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Revenue operations expertise: At least 3 years of hands-on revenue operations or business operations experience.
- Experience managing CRM: You have the ability to think beyond the sales team and understand the needs of the business from various teams and apply those solutions.
- Impeccable execution: You have a track record of executing and delivering high quality work against complexities and limited resources. You’re able to partner strongly with cross-functional teams to drive results. Other leaders and teammates love collaborating with you.
- Strong project management skills: You have impressive time management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks with multiple stakeholders while hitting deadlines on time with sensitive projects. You’re proactive and have a positive, service-oriented mentality.
- Builder mindset: You can work individually or enjoy collaboration with others.
- Be proactive: In seeking out creative opportunities and communicate often with transparency.
- Strong attention to detail: You can dive into the weeds with your team and pick up on the seemingly small, yet important, details.
- Effective Communication: Strong communication and presentation skills. You’re able to document business rules and technical processes into logical steps, structures and diagrams.
- Experience working with a diverse Tech Stack, including: Salesforce, G Suite, Slack and HubSpot.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- You are a strategic thinker
- Have strong communication skills
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Passionate about technology
- Are ready to work with a no excuses attitude
- Know the difference between being productive and being busy
- You understand and take seriously the importance of your role for the success of the company
- You like to work hard and play hard
How We'll Support You:
- Work in a fully remote/flexible environment with a group of highly talented, diverse and driven team members.
- The tools, technology and resources you need to be successful in your role, including a computer of your choice.
- Competitive salary with bonus and equity potential.
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holidays).