Initiating a search for a General Manager - Vehicle/Related Service Industry (sales/marketing, operations, P&L responsibility, management, etc.)
for a well-established and growing (organic) automotive/truck (service/repair/etc.) related company. Position will manage a mid-sized team (including Sales/Customer Service, Operations, etc.) and be heavily involved (strategically/tactically/execution) in helping to further grow/expand their market share and top/bottom-line profitability. Very attractive company/culture feel, well respected/thought of product and service offering and definite career growth potential.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance, and product and service offerings.
- Reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine company progress toward stated goals and objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Confers with personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Establishes and promotes excellent working relationships with current and prospective customers (including walk-in customers), outside service providers, and other groups as necessary.
- Hiring/leading/managing/developing personnel.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of management experience including operations, sales, and marketing experience
Salary $100 -$140K, real cash bonus potential (tied to results), potential for equity, attractive benefit package and culture/work environment.