Norstella unites market-leading companies that all have a shared goal of improving patient access. Each organization (Citeline, Evaluate, MMIT, Panalgo, The Dedham Group) delivers must-have answers for critical strategic and commercial decision-making.
Together, we help our clients:
- Assess the market need and competitive landscape
- Know precisely which drugs to prioritize in their portfolios
- Find out where the launch difficulties will be—before they’re difficulties
- Track and improve market access post-launch
By combining the efforts of each organization under Norstella, we can offer an even wider breadth of expertise, cutting-edge data solutions and expert advisory services alongside advanced technologies such as real-world data, machine learning and predictive analytics. At Norstella, we don’t just deliver information and insights. We deliver answers you can act on.
At Norstella, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative solutions to our clients, and our commercial sales team plays a pivotal role in achieving our business objectives. We are seeking a talented and dynamic Sales Performance Analyst to join our team and contribute to our continued success. This role is essential in partnering with our Global Commercial Leadership Team to optimize sales strategies, identify growth opportunities, and support data-informed decision-making for Norstella’s Go-to-Marketing strategy and execution.
As a Sr. Sales Performance Analyst, you will collaborate closely with our Global Commercial Leadership team to analyze data that is synthesized across multiple business units, generate actionable insights, and act as a strategic partner to identify levers for continued success and growth. Your expertise in data analysis, proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, and ability to work with imperfect data will be key to your success in this role. The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional analytical skills, strong business acumen, and possess a consultative approach to problem-solving.
- Data Analysis: Conduct thorough analysis of Norstella-wide sales performance data, market trends, success of existing and new products, and customer behavior to identify opportunities and risks in the commercial sales process.
- Sales Strategy Support: Collaborate with the Norstella Global Commercial Leadership team to develop data-backed commercial strategies and contribute to business planning initiatives.
- Reporting: Create insightful reports that provide clear visibility into key performance indicators and sales metrics for the Norstella leadership team.
- Performance Tracking: Develop and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reports that demonstrate global sales performance across Norstella. These reports will be used for Executive and Board level reporting.
- Decision Support: Provide analytical support to Norstella leadership in making informed business decisions and assessing the impact of strategic initiatives.
- Ad-Hoc Analysis: Perform ad-hoc analyses as required to address specific business questions and challenges on short notice.
- Data Visualization: Present complex data in a visually compelling and easy-to-understand manner using tools like PowerPoint to effectively communicate insights to executive stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or a related field.
- Proven experience (3-5 years) as a Business Analyst, Sales Analyst, or related role, preferably in a commercial or sales-driven environment.
- Knowledge of commercial sales processes and experience in the B2B industry is advantageous but not required.
- Expert proficiency in Excel for data analysis, including pivot tables, advanced formulas, and data visualization.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint for creating impactful presentations for leadership and sales teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to draw conclusions from imperfect or incomplete data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and present complex findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) is a plus.
Join our dynamic team and contribute your expertise to drive the success of our commercial sales operations at Norstella. If you possess a passion for data analysis, a strategic mindset, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
The guiding principles for success at Norstella:
01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First
We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do.
02: Integrity, Truth, Reality
We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals.
03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace
We will empathize with everyone's situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.
04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance
We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.
05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning
We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking.
Employee experience is very important to us. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life and Personal Accident Insurance, Basic Disability Insurance, Voluntary Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Personal Accident Insurance
- 401k Plan with Employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 10 Company Holidays, 15 Vacation Days, 2 Floating Holidays, Birthday Day and 4 Volunteer Days
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $85,000 to $110,000 plus commission. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
Citeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel passion and excitement, we’re just as excited about you.