Who Are We?
Bottomline is on a mission to be the world’s leading business payments company, aligning our team to the common purpose of transforming the way businesses pay and get paid.
Its is a journey that goes around the world serving financial institutions and companies in more than 90 countries. Our offices across EMEA are conveniently positioned to enable a fulfilling and flexible, hybrid work-life balance. Places to collaborate and share knowledge across multidisciplinary teams, the offices also provide the perfect space to meet virtually with our colleagues across time zones.
Offices in Theale, London, Paris, Geneva, Zurich, Or Yehuda, Beirut and Prishtinë cover our financial technology solution suite and delivery model, supporting our customers across sales, programme management, operations, technical support, and development hubs.
Culture and Values
We are one global team, who work with and for each other in a drive to delight customers through excellent execution, which fuels how we create and grow sustained business value for our customers, our team and all who partner with us.
Our culture encourages people to be brave and curious, to drive to closure and to ensure our principles are lived out daily. We excel at Bottomline because we are positive and passionate about building a
We are looking for Sales Development Operations Manager
to innovate, win and grow with us in Kosovo!
As Sales Development Operations Manager, you will be a self-starter who will own all our Sales Development Representative processes, so they are efficient, effective, documented, and regularly reviewed/updated. The successful candidate will build pipeline management, tracking, and reporting processes while aligning with the Global Sales Development Operations Director, Central Marketing Operations team, and other key stakeholders. You’ll be passionate about ensuring no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
This role is also focused on building processes that increase the scale of our demand generation activity in line with business objectives. We are looking for a candidate with strong skills and experience working in a global Marketing Operations or Demand Generation Operations team for a B2B technology company. The ideal candidate will have proven experience establishing marketing (including Telemarketing) processes, Salesforce, and other technology platforms.
How You’ll Contribute
- Partner with Marketing Operations on the lead management process including the development and execution of lead upload, nurturing, scoring, routing, and recycling processes to achieve the highest conversion rates.
- Be the team lead on data accuracy, data compliance, tracking, reporting, and special projects as needed with MOPs.
- Own KPI reporting for all Sales Development activities carried out by the SDR Team. Partner with Marketing Management on defining and continuous evaluation of the KPIs.
- Collaborate with Sales and MOPs to ensure there is an accurate view of marketing performance and contribution.
- Review and analyse weekly and monthly Marketing pipeline reports to help the team determine what’s working, what’s not, and where to gain efficiencies to positively impact customer/prospect conversion to Marketing Qualified Leads and Sales Accepted Opportunities and closed won revenue.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams in the end-to-end execution of campaigns to sales closure opportunity tracking. Assist in defining the process and training sessions on the lead pass process from Marketing to Sales that allows proper tracking of Marketing’s contribution to the business.
- Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams on campaign and program strategy, creative, targeting, optimisation, execution, tracking, and reporting. Provide insights and recommendations to the Demand Programmes Team
- Day to Day management and optimisation of the Sales Development team’s (SDRs/BDEs / ADEs) automation tool, Outreach, ensuring cleanliness, optimization, and data integrity.
- Develop and implement a strategy that enables our Sales Development reps to deliver the right message to the right audience, increasing database engagement and conversions to MQLs (Sales appointments).
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team on ongoing projects with Click to Chat tools (be the team’s system administrator for tools such as Outreach and Drift).
- Provide operational support to the Sales Development Team on an ongoing basis. Ensure the SDR team’s processes and supporting documents are maintained and centrally located to provide visibility into their data, messaging, personal metrics, and team goals. Provide ongoing mentoring in their personal operational style for their role.
- Provide new hire onboarding and ongoing training on relevant Demand Generation processes.
- Maintain processes for the inbound inquiry response process, reporting, and tracking of activity.
- Communicate trends, improvements, and metrics to the larger marketing team.
- Partner with Global Tele & MOPS counterparts to ensure operational alignment across regions.
- Provide and receive peer coaching, mentoring, project reviews, and knowledge exchanges. Assist with training, process creation, tool implementation, and training.
- Own lead assignment and enrichment management/optimization processes following the defined SLAs to assign leads to the team while partnering with the MOPS team to ensure data alignment across systems, providing the Tele team with the data they need for lead follow-up.
- Enable high-priority lead identification through projects that identify intent via process creation, data sourcing and reporting. Project examples include ABM and dead opportunity Revival.
- Be a key contributor in Salesforce optimisation on behalf of the Sales Development team and participate in Marketing and company operational alignment projects.
If you have two or more of the skills listed below, we would like to hear from you
- Proven skills, knowledge, and experience conducting analysis of marketing activities (inc. Telemarketing) and processes.
- Experience in automation processes such as lead scoring, routing, and recycling.
- High level of attention to detail
- Metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills, specifically with MS Office suite, Salesforce.com, and other automation tools
- Strong business acumen with strategic thinking abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment while managing conflicting priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment - pitching in wherever needed to achieve team objectives.
- Must be able to take initiative in identifying and resolving inefficiencies and issues.
- Experience with SFDC, Drift.com, Outreach.io, Gong, and data providers such as ZoomInfo and D&B
We welcome talent at all phases of their career, understanding and supporting additional needs (where applicable) as we look to innovate, win, and grow together.
Bottomline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment.