Opentext - The Information Company
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Sr. Analyst/Analyst would be the sole owner of all the data analytics and insights for the Sales and Marketing Operations team. The incumbent will develop and simplify reports, analyze data, and provide actionable insights across various channels and sources. You would be responsible for data management, mapping, and reporting of data using databases, Advanced Excel, and other reporting tools. Also responsible for ensuring the quality of the processed data, final output, and deadlines are either met or exceeded by performing the following duties. (Additional duties may be assigned)
You Are Great At
- Good understanding of business processes, ability to prioritize, organize, drive business decisions, and accomplish multiple tasks both as part of a team and by working independently.
- Provide reporting metrics and analysis for operational support and prepare a variety of ad hoc reporting for team members and leadership.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives with detailed attention for process improvement and streamlining.
- Communicate with the leaders, cross functional team, and subject matter experts to identify business challenges and reporting needs, document them and provide solutions.
- Organized self-starter and diligent about the quality work.
What It Takes
- Software Used: SQL, Excel, Salesforce.com, Power BI tools (Vertica/tableau/VBA experience would be plus)
- Computer Science background and/or degree.
- Minimum of 5+ years in data analysis, reporting and data visualization experience.
- Proficiency in SQL involving complex queries such as joins/Views/CTE’s, Procedures, etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Expert in Designing the report layout and creating data visualization.
- Flexibility, learning mindset, and being a team player.
- Excellent problem-solving ability, verbal, and written communication skills, working under strict deadlines, and the ability to interact with all levels of staff.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.