About the role
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for measuring, leading, and guiding a sales team located within an assigned territory within the United States. This role will be located out of our corporate headquarters in Pointe-Claire. The Territory Sales Manager will have the primary mission of indirectly growing market share profitably in a manner aligned with corporate initiatives and strategic programs.
How you will make an impact
- Ensure proper implementation of Corporate Sales Operating Procedures and Best Business Practices.
- Review daily activity and objectives for all field personnel per assigned territory and provide guidance to the field personnel; in turn, the Sales Operations Manager will report, by way of monthly and weekly updates, to Senior Management.
- Along with the sales and engineering team in the field, the Sales Operations Manager will assist in assessing and identifying business opportunities to increase and maximize sales and profitability.
- Evaluate the need and coordinate the establishment of value-added programs in order to provide the best in class supply chain services to maximize Future Electronics’ position within the accounts.
- Elevate key issues to Senior Management, provide recommendations and ensure prompt resolution of issues.
We’re looking for someone with
- Undergraduate university degree in Commerce, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 4 years of business experience, preferably in the sales or marketing fields.
- Project management and auditing experience is an asset.
- Proven ability to drive and manage change.
- Ability to analyze data and present findings to senior level management in a concise manner.
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
Why join us
Our approach to employee wellness is holistic, which is why alongside competitive salaries, and excellent health and dental benefits, corporate employees have access to:
- Wellness amenities such as an onsite gym, fitness studio, and employee lounge
- Group RRSP plan to take care of the future you
- Onsite medical clinic and telemedicine
- Daily shuttle bus from two downtown locations
- Subsidized employee café with delicious meals and snacks
Future Electronics is taking a hybrid approach to work. We value collaboration and working together, which our offices facilitate, combined with working remotely.
Future Electronics is an equal-opportunity employer.