The Sales Operations Associate is a remote position that supports the Sales team with various day to day activities such as dashboards, reporting, and process improvements and efficiencies. Although not required, it is preferred that the employee filling this position have a sound knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within the packaging industry. This position is fully remote and EST work hours are preferred.
- Assist Regional Sales Managers and Distribution with pricing and availability of equipment, parts, tape and other products.
- Act as the back-up key contact with Distribution.
- Coordinate with Engineering regarding technical resources needed with equipment opportunities and tape transitions.
- Assist with the project management of custom and high-end equipment sales from initial application and quoting to the handoff of project details to customer service.
- Help dispense and track leads and quotes with the Regional Sales Managers.
- Enter new opportunities into Hubspot and follow up with Regional Sales Managers regarding lagging opportunities and/or long sales cycles.
- Review/Critique company documents and literature.
- Monitor and assist with the progress of incentive programs, promotions and the BestPack Advantage Program.
- Generate monthly progress reports from Hubspot and/or SAP and assist with planning for the following year’s national sales meeting.
- Assist with scheduling and preparing for customer and distributor visits for demos and trainings.
- Other tasks may include input on inventory needs of products; data entry; lead generation; house account management; occasional support at trade shows; and general sales duties.
- Attend training sessions and company meetings as required.
- Work cross-functionally across the enterprise to identify key influencers, define gaps in products or services, and develop and implement the necessary tools to capitalize on opportunities.
- Adaptable and open to change regarding customer solutions and internal company business plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who We Are:
Our core values are to be teachable, driven, resourceful, and honest as we do our work, and have fun doing it! These values support our purpose and passion of helping each other thrive. Headquartered in Ontario, CA, BestPack provides integrated packaging and processing solutions using innovative technology and experienced problem-solving specialists to increase line efficiency, maximize profitability and minimize risk. Serving a variety of industries, BestPack provides packaging materials, equipment, BP certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, and end-of-line packaging.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $57,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote