Sales Operations Analyst
Location:Calabasas, CA (some remote)
Barcode was founded by an elite trainer and professional athlete to raise the bar on hydration. Using the same formulations that fuel game-changers to perform at their peak, Barcode exists not just to quench your thirst, but also to promote holistic health, wellness, performance, and beauty.
Barcode is seeking a driven, detail-oriented Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing Sales and Operations departments. This hire has a passion for collecting and analyzing sales data, working on process, presenting sales and distribution trends, as well as assisting in executing logistical movements. This position sits between the Operations and Sales Departments and reports to the COO. This role is responsible for collecting and cleaning incoming sales data, holding the sales team accountable for entering in their data accurately, analyzing risks and opportunities within our markets, and presenting their findings to the company. The position requires a candidate with a good understanding of Excel/Google Sheets, a proven track record of working under pressure while meeting deadlines. This individual understands how to properly communicate with internal employees and outside vendors, efficiently multitask, apply critical thinking, and analyze sets of data to present their insights.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Maintain and build on existing spreadsheets outlining various operational and sales functions of the business
● Identify, collect, analyze, and interpret trends in internal and external data sets
● Determine and execute on logistical movements with utmost cost and time efficiency
● Accurately capture and report on changes in velocities in our territories, distributors, and retail chains
● Use statistical methods and critical thinking to analyze information and develop solutions to business problems
● Maintain good standing and communications with our sales team and logistics vendors
● Examine consumption data to increase the accuracy in our sales pipeline, forecasting, and targeted outreach
● Be the source of truth for all sales data and develop an in depth understanding of our software for collecting data from the sales team
● Locate and define opportunities for process improvements and assemble SOPs for those procedures proven to be effective
● Analyze spreadsheet models and optimize calculations and formulas for efficiency and accuracy.
● You bring a minimum of 1 year in an Analyst role (food & beverage experience is a plus but not required) and/or a BS in Business Administration, Information Management or Statistics
● Effective communication to collaborate with departments and manage vendors
● Strong knowledge of statistics and experience using Excel and Google Sheets for analyzing datasets along with other general computer / software knowledge
● Highly detail and process-orientated with strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
● Possesses the ability to work independently, document your work and manage working between multiple documents simultaneously.
● Ability to manage and prioritize many projects and deadlines concurrently, while also managing internal and external expectations for workload
● Be responsive to email and text communication to confirm activities, schedules and progress, within pre-set and agreed time frames.
● Demonstrates writing competency to communicate specific technical, functional concepts via email and project documentation tools.
Drink Barcode is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drink Barcode does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calabasas, CA 91302: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calabasas, CA 91302