What would you work on ?
We are looking for a RevOps
to streamline the processes linked to revenue generation at GitGuardian. You will work with the Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Finance, and Legal teams (based in France and the United States) to harmonize our actions, optimize our conversation rates, and shorten our lead times.
The existing team
You will be part of the Operations team whose objective is to ensure the proper structuring of the company's growth. You will be managed by the Chief Operations Officer
and will be in direct touch with the Chief Marketing Officer
and the VP Sales
You Will Be Responsible To
- Analyze and optimize all processes related to revenue generation and sales enablement,
- Bring together the needs of the stakeholders to optimally configure the tools and maximize the achievement of objectives,
- Work closely with our Data & B.I. teams to help internal stakeholders design operational dashboards to monitor their performance,
- Provide actionable in-depth analyses to influence and shape revenue growth, drive change on key issues, and prioritize enhancement in our working methods,
- Participate in marketing and sales forecasting, goal setting, territory design, and incentive mechanisms,
- Participate in the onboarding of newcomers and supervise the continuous training and enablement of the teams associated with revenue generation,
Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in revenue operations.
More about you
- You have a previous experience in a business operations role in a leading tech company, a fast-growing scale-up, or a consulting firm,
- You have a good knowledge of revenue optimization techniques on complex sales and large deals (several hundred thousand to several million dollars),
- You have experienced successful past collaborations with client-facing teams
- You have a track record of making data-driven decisions. You monitored and refined processes to get the proper outcomes faster (and enable quick course correction)
- You have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have good communication skills and the ability to synthesize key findings
- You have an enthusiastic personality and wish to evolve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You speak both French and English fluently
Why should you join us?
- 💰 Attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏡 Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week
- 💻 Home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 🌴 Yearly holiday allowance
- 🤝 Referral bonus of 4000€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers!
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
At GitGuardian, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We will ask for your gender on the application page to help us understand the diversity of our applicant pool and to track our progress in attracting and hiring a diverse workforce. The information is optional and will not be disclosed to the hiring manager or the interview team and will not be considered in the hiring process. We appreciate your willingness to share this with us so that we can continue to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts.
1 Visio call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
1 interview with your future manager with the COO
To know more about yourself, present to you the team : missions, rituals, seniority level, and making sure you would be able to succeed in the following steps of the recruitment process
1 business case + team interview with the CMO
To evaluate your skills for the position and project yourself into the role
Final interview with the VP Sales and/or the CEO
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
Curious to know more about us ?
GitGuardian is a global post-series B cybersecurity startup; we've raised $44M by the end of 2021
with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
More than ever in 2023, we have a very solid business model with a fast-growing ARR, multi-year contracts and great customer retention rates.
- Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀
- We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
- Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
- GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
- We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
- More than 80% of our customers are in the United States.
- The majority of the team is based in Paris and we are growing fast, and in a sustainable way, while maintaining our core values.
- The Guardians are very knowledgeable, committed, serious, aligned with the company’s mission, and true team players : always willing to help pairs grow their skills !
- The team is diverse, come from more than 12 different nationalities and speak English regularly
- We are also very agile, remote-friendly, pet-friendly 🐕 in the office, and fun people to work with.