What To Expect
This is a great opportunity to join Tesla’s Sales Operations team, providing critical support to our dynamic Energy team. In this fast-paced position you will be responsible for general administrative duties and daily processing of operational tasks.
In addition, you will be involved in assisting with various critical tasks and projects when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, motivated and enthusiastic individual wanting to establish a career within Tesla.
Please note, this position is open to applicants currently based in either Melbourne or Sydney.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Bring
- Process and manage orders and other tasks regardless of Energy product line.
- Be a key member of the Business Operations team that provides support to the broader Energy team.
- Support with data entry and analysis.
- Assist in Design, implementation, and execution of key business processes and tools.
- Assist with special projects and data analysis
The successful candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, a strong understanding of business processes, and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.High preference to work the role full time and for a 6-month contractAbility to work independently and as part of a teamProven record of prioritising effectively and handle shifting prioritiesAble to operate effectively in a fast moving and dynamic companyDetail driven, with an ability to execute with accuracy and speedExcellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skillsProven ability to work well with others in a teamProficient in Microsoft suite (specifically Microsoft Excel)This role can is based out of our Sydney head office