Oversee the pre-qualifications cycle with all business development team members.
Create and manage the RFP sourcing and follow up as needed for all verticals.
Collaborate and lead the weekly business development meeting providing insight and analysis via a weekly dashboard with KPIs and action items.
Oversee the collection, analysis, and reporting of KPIs for the business development team using data insights to identify trends, opportunities, and potential areas of concerns.
Provide recommendations and solutions to the senior leadership team to enhance the sales process through the Customer Relationship Management platform, HubSpot.Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics, Marketing, or a related field required. (Master’s degree preferred).
· Proven experience (5+ years) in sales operations or a related role within the renewable energy industry.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and translate it into actionable insights.
· Proficiency in using CRM software (e.g., HubSpot) required, data analytics tools, and Microsoft Office Suite.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
· Attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.