Sales Operations Analyst
Juniper Networks is seeking a motivated, detail oriented, and quantitative individual to join our Business Operations team as a Sales Operations Analyst. We are looking for a person who thrives in a multi-project, fast paced and fun environment. To succeed as part of this team, you should be a talented and experienced individual with a background in administering and supporting CRM, CPQ and SaaS applications.
The Sales Operations Analyst will work cross-functionally with several organizations at Juniper Networks (including sales, marketing, operations, logistics, finance, and support) with the main objective of supporting Sales in the end-to-end customer lifecycle. The role will be primarily focused on working with cross-functional groups to improve efficiency through automation and process alignment and provide Salesforce.com and CPQ support.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and entrepreneurship, a fast learner, and able to adapt quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects.
- Serve as a trusted adviser to sales teams and channel on pricing, product configuration, and business terms to support the sales effort.
- Analyze and document business requirements across multiple departments and systems.
- Manage and administer Mist’s CRM application, Salesforce.com, and become an authority in the application while providing general administrative support for the tool.
- Redesign and improve existing sales and operational processes as the organization evolves.
- Audit and maintain processes to ensure the accuracy of the data quality within the Salesforce.com database.
- Build, run, and analyze reports and dashboards for users and managers & in doing so provide insight into the business.
- Ability to drive the end-to-end life cycle of a quote to an order.
- Triage new requests and set appropriate delivery expectations with business partners.
- Develop an in-depth understanding Juniper’s key products and offerings.
- Facilitate order and contract exceptions.
- Partner with sales team and channel to help scope, configure and price quotes.
- Act as a liaison between sales and order management to streamline booking process.
- Respond to ad hoc requests flowing into the sales operations group from various teams, regarding reports, processes, requests for assistance, and general support.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years delivery experience with Salesforce.com. Experience with Salesforce CPQ preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite. Advanced level Excel skills preferred.
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and set priorities with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, highly organized and thorough.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments with competing deadlines.
- High energy level and passion in getting the job done right
- Ability to apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- Excellent business liaison skills. Ability to digest system complexity and articulate to business users in concise and simple language.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service attitude.
Minimum Salary: $72,000.00
The pay range for this position is expected to be between $72,000.00 and $110,400.00/year; however, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position also includes medical benefits, 401(k) eligibility, vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Additional details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Juniper’s pay range data is provided in accordance with local state pay transparency regulations. Juniper may post different minimum wage ranges for permanent residency petitions pursuant to US Department of Labor requirements.