Application Deadline: 29th September 2023 23:59h EDT
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for a range of tasks across Xeneta’s Commercial departments. The team provides support to Xeneta’s commercial management teams & users, develops the tech stack, and delivers valuable, timely insights to key decision makers. In this role you will bring order to chaos, solve various user puzzles and be a valuable part of a fast-growing company.
What you will be doing
- Use common commercial tools to help develop, implement & document business processes for Xeneta’s commercial teams (Salesforce, HubSpot, Gainsight & more)
- Manage, prioritize, escalate, and resolve Salesforce, and other tool support request
- Understand & manage significant datasets, perform mass import/export/update operations
- Contribute to the development and optimization of Xeneta’s tech stack
- Create reports & dashboards to support key decision makers
Your Profile and Experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree or equivalent and/or at least one year of experience in a similar role
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates initiative, proactive planning, and resourcefulness
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and responsible
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer-centric mindset
- Outstanding team player, also fully capable of working independently
- Ability to build structure, function and thrive in a fast-growing and sometimes unstructured scale-up
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, or Gainsight (or other CRMs)
- Encounters with programming and/or automation
What we offer
- We will help you grow your career: We help you identify areas of growth for you, whether you want to grow as a specialist in your field or eventually want to go into a leadership/management role.
- We have a transparent and open work environment where everyone is empowered to make an impact and encouraged to voice their ideas.
- Keeping true to our value, “Xeneta is one,” we regularly organize social events, including global company trips, breakfast gatherings, Friday after-work-socials, and weekly quizzes.
- You will enjoy our generous vacation plan: 5-10 extra paid days off around public holidays throughout the year and 20 days PTO.
- We offer dental, vision and medical insurance with 3 tiers based on deductible and premium. There’s an option where Xeneta covers 100% of the plan and two more where you can select the level of deductible/premium.
- You will receive an individual education budget and can educate yourself during work hours: you can spend several hours each month attending courses, reading books or getting involved in communities.
- We value work-life balance and want to make sure you can spend quality time with your family or enjoy your hobbies when your workday is over.
Xeneta is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At Xeneta, we have been on a mission to transform the ocean and air freight markets since 2012. We are doing this by building a data platform that provides intelligence to the very opaque industry of buying and selling containerized freight. Now, Xeneta is the leading freight rate benchmarking and market analytics platform—creating transparency and empowering our customers to make data-driven decisions.
Our customers include big brands such as Electrolux, L’Oréal, Continental, Nestlé and Volvo.
Headquartered in Oslo, with offices in Hamburg and Jersey City and employees from over 60 different countries, we are a truly international company that celebrates diversity. We’re growing at an excitingly fast pace, helped in part with a recent $80M investment from APAX Digital, and are continuously searching for top talent and partners to join us on our mission.
September 30, 2023
$60,000 - $70,000 / year
This role's hiring manager: