Revenue Operations Manager, EMEA
Purpose and Contribution to Strategy:
About The Role
The Revenue Operations function is a new entity at JLL. With that, it’s imperative that we have leadership in all regions in order to make change happen. The EMEA Lead and Revenue Operations Manager role is a global position that will work closely with the Digital Marketing team to manage critical functions essential to driving growth, efficiency, and productivity. They will also work closely with internal and external stakeholders, delivering through strong relationships to reach alignment across the global sales organization.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with digital marketing and sales management teams to understand EMEA goals. Track, manage, and help bridge any gaps to goal.
- Partner closely with marketing leaders in key EMEA markets, and key service areas to prioritize growth against high potential opportunities.
- Partner closely with the MOCA team to understand reporting standardization and apply it to the main markets.
- Track, manage and communicate the performance of the sales organization by building out dashboards and reports in Sales Enablement tools (Zendesk, SFDC etc)
- Build and continue to optimize the Lead-to-revenue process, system tools, and reporting
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, track, distribute, and report on marketing activities
- Ensure the automation of tracking and decision-making capabilities relating to pipeline development, account, and territory management
- Drive adoption and enablement of sales tools and processes
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve global campaign execution processes
- Possesses an extremely collaborative yet relentless approach to process improvement and team management to set vision and direction for a significant segment of a business unit and achieve best-in-class results
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking
- Superior communication skills and high credibility to collaborate internally/externally
- Comfort working across languages and cultures in a global, multinational company
What makes you qualified:
- BA/BS in business administration, finance, management information systems or related discipline
- Understanding of the sales operations function
- Experience using CRM Software, Marketing Automation tools (Eloqua preferably), Tableau, and Adobe Applications
- Effective management across many priorities, adjusting as priorities change
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and data-driven decision making