At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at a significantly reduced price. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We're growing fast: Our community of 77 million registered users and 197.000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 252 million meals from going to waste.
Too Good To Go was named in FastCompany's March 2022 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, and was honoured to be included in TIME's list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.
We're looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we're looking for an exceptional Data and Sales Operations Manager to join us and help grow our impact across the UK and Ireland.
As a Data and Sales Operations Manager, you'll provide valuable support and insights to our UK & Ireland Sales and Key Accounts Team, driving performance and efficiency. You will strengthen our use of data, acting as a trusted advisor for our UK & Ireland Leadership Team.
Your core focus will be meeting the business needs of the teams, using data to support strategic and operational decisions and providing the right guidance to drive performance and true impact at scale.
You will use robust data analysis to recommend and deliver actionable insights and ensure all sales operation processes are providing value to the business.
- Provide data-driven guidance to the UK & Ireland Leadership Team on key operational decisions and identify opportunities to optimise our current ways of working in order to drive efficiency.
- Reporting: create relevant reports, making use of all of our data tools, and sharing with the UK & Ireland team for operational excellence
- Manage all sales processes, including data scraping, inbound lead assignment, and reporting
- Data scraping: import leads from Google and other relevant websites, clean and reformat in order to upload onto Salesforce, de-duplicate leads, and distribute to Sales Specialists
- Elevate data literacy across the organisation with an eye toward consistency, ease of understanding, and educating on the best way to use data in each function
- Build and maintain relationships with counterparts in other Too Good To Go country teams and Global Sales Operations to learn and share best practices
- Be the point of contact for any Salesforce queries and train new team members
- Identify poor operational performance in the Sales and Key Accounts team and coach individual members to achieve excellence
- Research and analyse segments and geographic regions to find insights and opportunities for the Sales team, and provide advice on territory planning
- Support the Key Account function with reporting relating to ongoing partner health & growth, providing insights and monitoring of successful ad-hoc or ongoing initiatives & campaigns
- Experience in a role working with significant amounts of data and delivering actionable insights
- Stakeholder management skills, the ability to influence others and the ability to translate complicated data sets into actionable insights.
- Advanced Excel Skills (or G-Suite equivalent)
- Excellent analytical skills
- A great communicator and storyteller - someone who enjoys helping non-technical audiences see what you see in the numbers!
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- A naturally curious, solution-oriented individual
- Proactive, go-getter who takes the initiative
- Beneficial: Excellent knowledge of Salesforce and Looker
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role.
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,100+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- A strong, values-driven team culture where we celebrate successes and socialise with colleagues that care to offer
- WORK FLEXIBLY:
- Enjoy hybrid working from our great offices, at home or abroad.
- Extra parental leave and days off beyond local legislation and the option to take an extra week of unpaid leave
- Health insurance and pension plans (subject to country of employment).
- Additional days off for significant life events
- CELEBRATE & SOCIALISE
- Regular social events like summer and winter parties.
- Coffee, snacks and fully-equipped kitchens.
- Get to know our community with a monthly free Surprise Bag
- Paid volunteer time through our Shareback volunteering programme
- Women in the Workplace, P.R.I.D.E., People of Colour and Functionally Diverse Employee Resource Groups
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Job Ref - #LI-AS1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it's only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we're allowed to be ourselves, and we're committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.