Sales Operations Director
As a Director of Sales Operations you will be relied upon as an important business partner to the Sales Leadership team. Core functions for this role include: Strategic Planning, Business Process Support, Data Analytics, Territory Management and Project Management. In this role you will be frequently asked to work in a cross-functional team including Sales, Marketing and Finance. This is a challenging position with the opportunity to directly impact the effectiveness and success of the sales organization and improve company profitability.
- Participate as part of a team of professionals from Sales, Operations, Finance and Marketing to develop plans that support the company strategic initiatives and strategies that achieve revenue growth.
- Territory Management: Partner with the sales leadership at all levels to implement the go to market strategy by driving a focused coverage model on accounts with the greatest opportunity for Fortinet. Implement changes to the coverage model to promote revenue growth and improve customer experience. Implement controls on account creation and transfers to ensure proper data governance. Coordinate the territory planning across all sales areas to allow for continued hiring within the sales organization.
- Business Process: Provide direction and leadership to the broader sales organization to drive greater efficiency and compliance with business process. Deliver continuous improvement in the capture of data in SFDC which results in greater intelligence for the organization.
- Sales Enablement: Candidate will help create and deliver content to help educate the sales force on Process, Policy and programs.
- Forecast / Pipeline Analytics: Assist management with the weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast process and the annual budget process.
- Project Management: Interface with Sr. Management to drive transformation Initiatives across the region.
- Data Analytics: Analyze and report key performance indicators related to Sales Productivity, Market share, Pipeline development, Forecast accuracy, product trends, margin trends and other key metrics.
- System & Tools: Drive the adoption of new sales tools and automated systems; maintain and utilize current automated systems.
- Communicate with other peer professionals in EMEA/APAC to develop and share best practices and ensure standardization across geographic regions.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed complex projects with coordinated efforts of several peer groups.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert, within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Solid understanding of financial concepts and business operating model.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Program Management training or demonstrated experience.
- People Management experience is preferred but not a firm requirement.
- Candidate should be located in the UK or France. However, other locations will be considered if the ideal candidate is identified.