Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As a Revenue Operations Senior Associate, you will be responsible for supporting our revenue-generating teams by streamlining and optimising processes across sales, channel partnerships, account management and marketing. This is a data-focussed role so strong excel skills are a must. You will work closely with the commercial team to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to identify and implement process improvements that drive revenue growth, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention
- Utilise google sheets, salesforce and looker to analyse business data, create reports and dashboards to track business, team and campaign performance, as well as communicate revenue data insights to stakeholders to support data-driven decision-making
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify initiatives to enhance opportunity prioritisation and improve funnel conversion
- Partner with sales team members to create rich sales enablement content (including competitor insights) to improve win rates and retention
- Support the implementation and management of revenue-generating technology and tools.
- Assist with the development and management of key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and optimize revenue operations.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of sales processes and workflows that improve efficiency and effectiveness of sales teams
- Support sales incentive processes including target setting and commission payouts.
- Assist with territory management and salesforce operations
- Support processes for creating, delivering and optimising data-driven lead lists for our Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives.
- Support quarterly forecasting and target setting for sales and marketing teams
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (commerce, mathematics, science, computer science).
- 2-4 years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, management consulting, performance improvement or a related field.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Strong excel/ google sheets skills is a must, SQL is a plus
- Attention to detail and willingness to undertake data analysis tasks with limited guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Experience working with sales teams is a plus
- Creative, enthusiastic, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CRM software, marketing automation platforms, and revenue-generating technology preferred is a plus
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.