Lark is a next-generation team productivity suite that boosts organizations' efficiency, creativity, and engagement. It seamlessly integrates Messenger, Docs, Calendar, Video calls, and Emails and more into one easy-to-use app. It is complimentary and integrates seamlessly across the Enterprise environment.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of ByteDance's purpose. Our products are built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make our innovations possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and enrich life - a mission we aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how ambiguous, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At ByteDance, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the users we serve.
Lark Global Revenue Operations Team
We're a data-driven group committed to transforming the sales strategy and processes for optimal results. With a sharp eye on data analysis and process enhancement, we partner with Commercial & Product teams to ensure operational excellence and flawless execution that empower our sales force to excel and maximise our revenue.
Join us in our mission to drive sales effectiveness and elevate the success of Lark!
About the role:
- Reporting to the APAC Revenue Operations Lead, you'll serve as a vital revenue operations business partner to the APAC GTM organization, spanning ASEAN, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, and other emerging markets.
- You'll be managing sales planning, forecasting, pipeline management, and performance. Your proactive problem-solving approach will enable you to translate data into actionable insights, offering consultative guidance and diligently following up on actions and outcomes.
- You will be supporting the deal desk function and consistently refine our deal management capabilities and processes.
- You will help to drive the standardization, automation, and governance of lead-to-cash data, systems, and processes. This pivotal effort will significantly enhance Lark's customer lifecycle management.
- As a trusted advisor, your expertise will leverage data and analysis to unveil valuable business insights, harmonize strategies, and effectively propel the business to new heights.
Key traits we're looking out for:
- You excel as an analytical expert: Your proficiency in dissecting intricate sales data and performance metrics translates into actionable insights, propelling revenue optimization and strategic decision-making to new heights.
- You're a visionary for strategic alignment: Your skill in aligning sales operations with overarching business objectives underscores your capacity to craft impactful strategies, a catalyst for driving company-wide growth.
- You navigate the tech terrain with proficiency: Your tech-savvy nature empowers you to leverage CRM tools and analytics software adeptly, unlocking the potential to efficiently manage and interpret sales data that propels data-driven strategies.
- You embody a problem-solving mindset: Your proactive problem-solving prowess allows you to swiftly identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and sales process intricacies, leading to innovative solutions that significantly enhance operational efficiency.
- You embody a mission-driven mindset. You think strategically when driving results, dedicated to achieving measurable outcomes, and approach your role with a sense of ownership and accountability.
- You thrive in a startup environment. We're essentially a startup, and you'd be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will need to possess an entrepreneurial mindset and be comfortable with constant changes and ambiguity. You're down-to-earth and willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to tackle tasks, no matter how big or small.
- You're a difference maker. You possess the drive and passion to be a true difference maker within our organization. You're not limited by your roles and responsibilities and have the ability to think out of the box, consistently bringing fresh perspectives and creative ideas to the table.
- You're passionate and possess strong curiosity. You enjoy learning; staying up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, and bringing innovative ideas to the business.
- You have prior startup experience, showcasing your adaptability and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have previous experience in a Sales Operations / Revenue Operations role for a SaaS B2B product.
- You have experience in developing sales incentives and compensation plans, and/or driving annual and long-term sales planning.
What We Can Offer:
- A dynamic and highly motivated team environment that encourages open idea sharing and fosters healthy debates to propel the business to new heights.
- The opportunity of taking up the exciting challenge to define Lark's story and how it's told to the world, and also to help Lark find its product market fit. Make a tangible impact on the team and overall business.
- A unique combination of resources of a large company and nimbleness of a startup. Unlike a traditional large tech company, you're not a cog in a machine. And unlike a startup, you're not constantly worrying about fundraising and survival. You'll have plenty of resources to try projects and test ideas.
- Long-term growth opportunities and the potential to expand responsibilities.
- A dynamic office workspace that fosters in-person collaboration and innovation among teams.
- Engaging team-building activities to foster camaraderie and collaboration.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.