ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for managing the day-to-day data operations of the sales team, as well as providing support to the Senior VP of Marketing & Sales Operations. The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Support the sales process and sales motions from prospect identification to account activation, including pipeline management and forecasting
- Maintain and optimize the company's CRM system (SugarCRM), ensuring accurate data entry and reporting
- Develop and maintain sales dashboards and reports to improve visibility into sales performance and provide actionable insights to the sales team
- Develop and implement UI/UX improvements to sales tech stack to improve efficiencies, particularly on field level engagement through mobile apps
- Train and mentor sales team members on best practices and tools to improve their data quality and documentation efficiency
- Maintain a growing library of sales education resources, including training videos, how-to’s, and more for CRM, reports and dashboards, etc.
- Identify opportunities to streamline workflows and improve data transparency to provide the sales team with quicker access to data (both in the field and in the office)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., FP&A, third-party developers) to ensure alignment and support of sales initiatives
- Help inform integration builds and solution designs between various systems, including ActiveCampaign, Tableau, and other existing tech stack applications, to ensure data accuracy and streamline processes
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to the sales team and senior leadership to support decision-making and improve sales performance
- Analyze existing customer data to identify trends and opportunities to grow revenue
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven ability to drive engagement and influence others
- Excellent listening skills and ability to uncover pain points and identify opportunities
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Consistently positive attitude, with a commitment to ongoing self-development
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external employees at all levels
- Master of CRM and Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Marketing Automation
- Proficiency with other applications in the Microsoft Office Suite® (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in sales, business, finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, preferably in a healthcare or life sciences environment
- Expertise in one or multiple CRM systems (SugarCRM, Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar)
IVX Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IVX Health wants to have the best available people in every job, and we make employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and merit. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status, or any other legally protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local laws. IVX Health prohibits discrimination, harassment, or retaliation of any kind based on any of these characteristics. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship and all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment.