Bortek Industries, Inc. a locally owned and growing industrial cleaning equipment company in Mechanicsburg, PA has a select opportunity for a Sales Operations Supervisor.
For over 50 years BORTEK INDUSTRIES® has had a tradition of providing the best solutions to our customers for a variety of their facility maintenance needs. From superior lines of industrial floor care equipment backed by our top-quality service team to commercial janitorial supplies that keep our customers' facilities looking their best, Bortek has a solution to fit our customers' needs and budgets.
We set ourselves apart from the competition with superior products, but most importantly with outstanding people. We are committed to providing responsive, knowledgeable service to our customers and we can only do that by attracting great talent. If you are ready to join an industry leader, and are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations, send us your resume today.
Key Responsibilities that the Sales Operations Supervisor must obsess over:
- Leadership, management, and accountability (LMA) of sales support team.
- Ensures orders are timely and accurately processed, while coordinating the delivery and receipt of all equipment lines.
- Develop and maintain necessary systems, processes, and reporting to support external sales representatives.
- Provide support to the Sales Director on projects
- Manage customer expectations while providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
Sales Operations Supervisor Requirements
- Expert in Bortek machine order and rental processes.
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint. Strong administrative skills are required.
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. schedule
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Paid vacation time, 8 paid holidays per year.
- Company matched 401k retirement plan.
- We also offer optional life insurance and supplemental insurance programs.
For a complete list of what we provide, check us out at www.sweeperland.com for more information. We require background checks and drug screening on all hires. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: In person