Head of Sales Operations
Near Guildford or Coventry
Forseven, a revolutionary company looking to transform the EV industry through cutting-edge technology and innovative engineering practices, is seeking an exceptional Head of Sales Operations to join our highly skilled and dynamic Sales & Aftersales team. This pivotal role will operate in a hybrid capacity out of one of our offices near Guildford or Coventry, where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most visionary minds in the automotive field.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to become part of a scale-up, where your contributions will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our forward-thinking company. With its rapid growth trajectory and dynamic nature, Forseven offers you an exceptional platform to help drive strategy as we expand into new horizons.
What you will do:
- The Head of Sales Operations, is responsible for leading volume & distribution planning, developing sales processes including systems development, inline with the FORSEVEN vision and values..
- You will work closely with Sales, Product, Pricing, Brand and Financial Services to deliver an outstanding regional offer.
- The role is responsible to lead the creating of a planning and forecasting function, that integrates BI to improve our proposition.
- Define, develop and implement a sales operations strategy designed to achieve overall business objectives and financial targets, including predictability of the business, this will involve building a team, processes and systems that will allow FORESEVEN to effectively forecast with our manufacturing partners demand & to match supply to markets that deliver our business objectives
- Build, Lead and coach a world class team across a number of territories globally, who share and exude the FORSEVEN vision
- Management of Forecasting & Allocation program and developing robust processes that are specific and measurable across the Sales HC
- Responsible for the Sales Operation budget
- Selection, development and execution of enabling technologies, including vehicle ordering, CRM, e-Commerce platforms, Partner Portal, Inventory & logistics Management & resource planning working cross functionally to ensure Sales & Distribution requirements are programmed in. (This role will take responsibility from the Head of Sales once they start).
- Develop & document processes & procedures across the sales operation distribution landscape in conjunction with Head of Sales.
- Build an effective internal customer experience and measure the output on a regular basis to build in learning.
We would like you to have:
- Business Degree Educated preferred
- Extensive leadership experience in automotive aftersales with a regional OEM/Automotive industry
- Ability to work in a scale up organisation with a positive, agile & solution-driven head set
- Experienced in developing processes and systems to drive sales & profitability, ideally internationally / regionally.
- Strong commercial acumen with tuned Leadership skills
- Results-oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines and financial targets
- Values that reflect FORSEVEN brand values, with ability to inspire the team
About us and our culture…
At Forseven, we are more than just a team of professionals; we are dynamic innovators, visionary collaborators and trailblazers who believe in making a difference. Our passion lies in revolutionising the electric vehicle industry through our cutting-edge advancements and sustainable solutions that aim to transform the way transportation is perceived.
Currently operating under stealth mode, our focus is entirely directed towards achieving excellence as pioneers in creating sustainable mobility solutions which will help shape the future of transportation.
We're looking for enlightened individuals who possess an unwavering passion, relentless drive, and insatiable curiosity to question conventional norms and push beyond perceived limitations.