When it comes to money remittance services, La Nacional is a leader you can trust. Part of Intermex Money Transfer family of omni channel providers. We are focused on excellence, we always strive to provide unsurpassed quality and customer service, making the whole process quicker, easier, and more secure. Offering the digital movement of money through proprietary technology, a network of more than 100,000 payer locations, company-operated stores, our mobile app, and the company website, we enable consumers to send money from the United States and Canada to 17 countries, including Latin America, Africa and now Europe.
La Nacional is headquartered in Manhattan, NY and continues its four-year track record of exceptional earnings growth as part of Intermex Money Transfer global public company and premium provider of money transfer services, with our customers coming first and at the heart of what we do. Our goal is to get your money to your recipient however they want it whenever they need it.
As a Vice President of Sales Operations you will provide day-to-day leadership and operational change to enhance the mission, vision and core values of the company.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies, practices, standards to ensure effective and consistent support and execution
- Oversee day-to-day Operations at our Manhattan, New York office
- Own Metrics and Performance goals of the team as well as measure productivity by analyzing data
- Monitor the financial health of the business unit by owning and managing the budget
- Works with Senior Leadership to establish, implement, and communicate the strategic direction of the organization through operational actions
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources
- Ensures active communication with all external and internal constituencies; conducts operational reviews and cost benefit analyses to determine efficiency of business processes.
- Develops and articulates a short-term strategic vision
- Collaborates with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and human resources to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization
- Engage and motivate Corporate and Regional teams to achieve key goals, performance expectations and Intermex's best practices
- Analyze the business to determine areas of improvement and develop action plans to drive performance
- Prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; Coach, develop, and lead to reach Company objectives and metrics in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-energy environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or a related field (Advanced Degree Preferred)
- Excellent leadership skills, including goal setting, motivating, training and mentorship
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, speaking and active listening
- 10+ years of strong operational experience
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- Ability to collaborate with both the executive team and other key stakeholders.
- Integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.