The Sales Operations Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting, evaluating, and optimizing Articulate's processes, tools, systems and data inputs with the goal of increasing efficiency and maximizing revenue. This role will work collaboratively with all other departments to drive operational improvements, and as a natural problem solver will focus heavily on streamlining our sales processes in an effort to increase revenue attainment and retention. The Sales Ops Specialist will also act as a data steward at Articulate to ensure we're collecting the most valuable insights on our prospects and customers while maintaining strong data governance best practices.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and other cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of sales processes and enhance overall sales efficiency.
- Work with sales enablement to facilitate process improvements and training, and test new initiatives across all functions to measure impact.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of sales strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborate with the business solutions team to define and implement automation and applications that support our revenue and business goals, and ensure the CRM system's functionality aligns with sales team needs.
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy of sales data including leads, opportunities, quotes, accounts, contacts, and sales activities in the CRM system and its connected applications.
- Generate regular sales reports and dashboards to provide insights into sales metrics and opportunities for improvement.
- Partner with Marketing on new campaigns and initiatives to drive new and expansion business, and execute on bringing GTM strategies to life.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry best practices, sales technologies, and market trends.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
What you should have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a business operations or sales operations role that involved collaborating with sales leadership and GTM teams
- Experience using Salesforce as a power user in a sales environment
- Expertise in designing and building processes in Salesforce, including the creation of reports and dashboards to surface insights to end-users
- Proven experience collecting and summarizing data inputs from multiple sources
- Strong competency in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a desire to continuously learn and grow
- Self-motivated in a remote environment with the ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Flexible, driven, collaborative, and trustworthy
- A four-year college degree or similar combination of skills and experiences
You're the ideal candidate if:
- Experience working for a SaaS organization, understanding PLG business models and best practices
- Familiarity with sales and business automation platforms, CRM applications, and sales engagement solutions
The pay range for this position is $62,600 to $94,000 for all US locations. Articulate takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. This position is also bonus eligible. Articulate also offers a robust suite of benefits, check out the website for a full list.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that's engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2022 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people's humanity knowing that each person's unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
(For information about Articulate's privacy practices, please view our Privacy Notice)