DexCare is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Sales Operations Manager to join our dynamic commercial organization. As the lead of Sales Operations, you will play a critical role in overseeing all impact reporting, being an advisor on sales performance, and ensuring the successful management and optimization of sales technologies and processes. Your expertise in Salesforce and sales processes will be instrumental in optimizing our sales efforts and driving overall business success.
- Lead the development and execution of sales operations strategies to enhance efficiency, scalability, and effectiveness of sales initiatives
- Define and establish best practices and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for sales operations, ensuring consistency and compliance across the organization
- Oversee the development and management of sales tools to support the sales cycle, such as discovery tools, ROI tools, pricing tools
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, customer success, and IT to ensure seamless integration and alignment of systems and processes
- Drive the collection, analysis, and interpretation of marketing data and metrics to provide actionable insights and recommendations for continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain sales dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular updates to the executive team
- Identify opportunities for automation and optimization of commercial processes
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in marketing technology and recommend innovative solutions to enhance sales operations
- Manage vendor relationships and evaluate new technologies and platforms to support evolving marketing needs
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to the commercial operations team, fostering a culture of collaboration, growth, and excellence
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or a related operational field
- Minimum 5 year’s proven experience in sales operations and being a strategic advisor to executives
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in Salesforce, HubSpot, and common SaaS GTM technologies
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to derive insights from complex data sets
- Proficiency in Salesforce automation, Salesforce CPQ, Power BI and excel
- Demonstrated experience in managing sales metrics reporting and performance measurement
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Leadership qualities with a focus on fostering a positive work environment and developing team members
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on continuous improvement and achieving measurable business outcomes
$118,000 - $147,000 a year
The salary range for this role is from $118,000 to $147,000. The hired applicant will also be eligible to receive an annual bonus.Your health and well-being ensure that we all perform at our best as a team. DexCare offers an outstanding benefits package, including healthcare benefits, short-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, 401k, and wellness benefits. Employees also receive the following: paid time off, nine paid holidays, unlimited PTO, in-person, hybrid, and remote working arrangements.
Please note the national salary range listed in the job posting reflects the new hire salary range across levels and U.S. locations that would be applicable to the position. Final salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s final level and final location. Also, this range represents base salary only and does not include bonus, equity, or benefits if applicable.
Who is DexCare?
Time is our most precious resource. This is especially true in healthcare. Innovative health systems across the U.S. use DexCare to find time. We help them ensure patients discover care faster, shorten patient waits, flexibly match access across care settings, thoughtfully and efficiently apply clinical expertise, create superior patient-clinician experiences, and ultimately deliver better health. It works for health systems because it was built inside one. DexCare launched from within Providence to fill a critical gap in the technology landscape — balancing supply and demand by amplifying existing marketing, IT, and operational infrastructure. By matching patients to the right clinician, at the right time, in the right setting, DexCare breaks the unsustainable cycle of shortages and long waits, finding more time for what is really important.
DexCare recently closed a $75 million Series C funding round led by ICONIQ Growth – the San Francisco-based firm, which invests in transformative, sector-creating companies. Together, DexCare and its partners have the runway to modernize the legacy, data-and-platform infrastructures to realize a healthcare ecosystem that works for everyone. Our investment partners also include MGB, Transformation Capital, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, Define Ventures, and Frist Cressey Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare is a digital care orchestration platform to manage the logistics of digital-care delivery. The platform enables healthcare systems to forecast demand and manage how and where care is merchandised to consumers – throughout the digital ecosystem. By harmonizing complex, legacy datasets, DexCare resolves workforce constraints, and provides the levers to precisely coordinate scheduling, across services and modalities, to optimize capacity and reduce operational costs. Today, DexCare serves more than 57-million patients across our leading U.S. health system clients, such as Kaiser Permanente, Providence, Texas Health Resources, and Community Health Network. Join us, as we usher in a new era of digital-care access, where health systems can track and deliver every hour of capacity and where consumers can get care with digital ease.
For more information, visit www.dexcare.com or follow us on LinkedIn .
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Driven and passionate culture
- Accomplished team
- Innovative solution to a proven customer need
- Customer and revenue traction
- Venture-backed (Series C stage)
DexCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.