KP Recruiting Group is a consulting firm that provides leadership and exceptional talent to some of the world’s leading companies. Headquartered in the Midwest, KP Recruiting Group has successfully completed countless engagements across the United States. We represent clients in all industries and all sizes. Our mission is to provide exceptional client and candidate experiences in order to get the best possible results. On behalf of our client, we are excited to present the following confidential role. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing the opportunity!
**This is a full time permanent role**
The Sales Director facilitates the sales planning and execution process to support organization growth objectives including defining, measuring and improving regional and account-based sales activities.
The Sales Director will direct sales activity by leading the sales team, communicating the needs of the customer across the organization and reporting performance / market trends for the business
- Continually analyzes current sales trends, market conditions and other pertinent information to drive Sales and Operations Planning process to ensure all areas are capable of meeting customer needs.
- Develops and maintains a robust, cadenced revenue and forecasting plan based on new program wins/losses, OEM build rates, market trends, and supply chain conditions
- Partners with product management and business development to develop the product roadmap for future-generation products
- Develop, compile, and facilitate executive reporting on market and customer trends and feedback
- Sponsors commercial engagement with other company business units across all regions in pursuit of overall company growth and increased value proposition to strategic customers and markets
- Fosters continuous engagement with customers including customer visits, facilitation of on-site meetings and attendance/participation in industry-based trade shows
- Drives talent development, by accelerating intentional development experiences to strengthen talent pipeline to continuously elevate sales competencies and capabilities.
- Leads and manages and the SM sales team engaging in hiring, coaching, reviewing, establishing goals and performance management activities
- Customer Problem Solving: Leads commercial discussion and/or actions related to solving concerns introduced by our customers.
Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect Developing Direct Reports: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each direct report’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes direct reports to accept developmental moves; will take direct reports who need work; is a people builder.
Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace Customer
Drive For Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
Peer Relationships: Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers
- 4 Year Degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance/Accounting 7+ years' of previous Commercial Sales Operations or Product Marketing Experience with direct customer exposure/relations
- Experience in Aerospace or Metals industry Previous leadership or organizational leadership experience
- Generous Vacation Policy
- 401k with Roth option & 8% Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Annual Bonus Potential
- 9 Paid Holidays (8 Static and 1 Floating)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Annual Merit Raises
- Opportunities for Internal Mobility
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Earn More with our Employee Referral Program
- Company Discounts on products, goods, services, electronics, automotive, travel & more!
- Opportunities for Community Engagement