Welcome to Mindfuel! We are a purpose-driven company that shapes Data Product Management for a better future. Mindfuel was founded in 2020 with the goal of solving a key problem in business today: unlocking real business impact from data. How? By bringing data into products of all kinds while shifting those who truly care from a project to a product mindset.
To achieve this goal, we are on the mission to build an integrated ecosystem composed of our Data Product Management Operating System (SaaS) and our Data Product Management Studio (Services). In a perfectly balanced combination of both, our clients learn about Data Product Management, adapt processes and methodologies, and scale them out to all their initiatives to build data products delighting the world.
Making this vision a reality, we build a diverse and strong team from top strategists to tech-savvy data scientists: everyone is needed and plays an equally important role! Only in this way will we be able to enable Data Product Managers of the future!
We are a people 1st company.
We honestly care about our team and our customers. This means we deeply embrace ourcompany values which define us as employees, colleagues, friends and citizens. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds, genders, orientations, races, religions, nationalities, and abilities. We value the unique perspectives and experiences that a diverse workforce can bring to our organization and we strive to create an environment where everyone feels respected, supported, and empowered.
Do you desire to drive the Data Product Management mindset with us? Then check out the role details below and drop us a message!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Operations Manager to join our dynamic growth team. As the Sales Operations Manager, you will play a critical role in driving the success of our growth organization by overseeing compensation planning and execution, deal management, process optimization, and CRM system management.
What will be your responsibility
What you’ll need
- Compensation Planning and Execution:
- Design and implement sales compensation plans to align with company goals and motivate the sales team.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure accurate and timely commission calculations and payouts.
- Analyze compensation data to identify trends and make data-driven recommendations for improvements.
- Deal Management:
- Work closely with the sales team to review and approve sales deals, ensuring compliance with company policies and pricing guidelines.
- Drive internal approvals from various other functions to make sales a seamless experience for the customer and our growth org
- Own customer paperwork evaluation processes, ensure timely delivery, execution and collaboration within the different Mindfuel domains
- Analyze deal structures to optimize revenue and profitability while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Process Optimization:
- Continuously assess and improve sales processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement in the sales pipeline and propose actionable solutions.
- CRM System Management:
- Manage and maintain the CRM system (ideally Pipedrive), ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Train and support the sales team in effectively using the CRM to maximize productivity and sales performance.
What we’ll offer you
- Proven experience in Sales Operations within a SaaS startup or similar fast-paced environment.
- Strong expertise in compensation planning and execution, deal management, process optimization, and CRM system management.
- Familiarity with CRM tools, preferably Pipedrive, and the ability to leverage them to drive data-backed decisions.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of translating data into actionable insights.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a performance-driven environment, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Extra props for
- Save time - work remote. No need to commute every day; work from wherever you want to. However, we do have a great backyard office in Munich, Schwabing, where you are always welcome
- Flexible working times and be a real Work - Life Balance Hero!
- Real interesting development paths - never stop learning here!
- "Take what you need" vacation and never work on your birthday again policy
- Having a true impact by shaping the story and future of Mindfuel together
- Lots of team off-sites, annual Wiesn, annual company casual off-site weekend, strategy days in a luxurious retreat and many more
- The latest tech you’ll need - you choose your device.
- Legendary colleagues - a real great team spirit.
- Competitive salary, at a level with best-in-class players in the B2B SaaS industry
If you possess a passion for sales excellence, process optimization, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment, we’d love to hear from you! Join our team of Datapreneurs and contribute to our success at Mindfuel!