A Sales Manager is a salesforce administrator who is accountable for running and optimizing Salesforce systems, including user and license management, support, training, and system upgrades. They ensure effective utilization of Salesforce tools and collaborate with collaborators to meet organizational requirements.
- We respond to queries and requests from international and US Salesforce/THOR team and are the Salesforce SME for the US Sales team!
- We act as liaison between CRM and Sales team to request new user access, deactivate users who are no longer with the company and make changes to a user’s profile's as needed.
- We educate and train new THOR users and assist them in crafting their dashboards and supply the sales team users with resource materials.
- We work with the THOR CRM team to collect all opportunities, accounts and contacts of deactivated users and connect with leaders to reassign the objects to the new owners.
- Create or help build reports & dashboards for users and their leaders.
- Answer all THOR questions for users, build meetings and try to make each meeting a mini-training session. Refer users to references like Blue Book, Taxonomy and Chatteran.
- Work with sustainability leader, to identify and research, through conversations with the sales owners, which opportunities, closed in a previous month, have a Sustainability Benefit. Add required information to a workbook maintained by the Sustainability Group
- Present distribution of bottoms up forecast, interim updates to the business unit prior to monthly and quarterly Salesforce closure.
- Work experience as a CRM trainer, sales operations administrator or similar role.
- Outstanding ability to build and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Moderate experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Confidence partnering and strategizing with sales team and executive leadership and presenting to the executive team.
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
- Collaborating with teams of creative, fun, and driven colleagues
- Flexible work options enabling time and location-based flexibility
- Company-provided home office equipment
- Virtual collaboration and productivity tools to enable hybrid teams
- Comprehensive benefits program (Health, Welfare, Retirement and Paid time off)
- Other perks and wellness benefits like discount programs, and gym/studio access.
- Paid Parental Leave and coaching, baby welcome gift, and family care/illness days
- Back-up childcare/elder care, childcare discounts, and subsidized virtual tutoring
- Tuition assistance and weekly hot skill development opportunities
- Experiential, high-impact learning series events
- Access to mental health resources and mindfulness programs
- Access to join Capgemini Employee Resource Groups around communities of interest
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Applicants for employment in Canada must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Canada by Capgemini.