Quality Natural Foods Canada Inc. is a well established and reputable food distribution company servicing the ethnic customers of Canada. Over its twenty years, the company has acquired institutional knowledge, long term relationships and widespread recognition that continue to drive its growth. Quality Natural Food takes great pride in sourcing and supplying the product lines that help this segment of the Canadian population to maintain their cultural heritage. It has succeeded in doing so not only because of brand recognition, but also because the company has carved out a niche for itself in the fastest growing segment of Canadian market for food.
We are looking for an individual who thrives in a diverse, fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference. We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Analyst. This role is based out of our Vaughan Head Office location and reports to the Senior Director, Sales & Operations.
- The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for building and maintaining sales reporting tools and reports that support the cross-functional business teams in meeting their annual operating plan and fiscal year targets.
- Complete day to day reports as needed from customers to provide updated data and information
- Generate complete packages for new listings (Coordinate Samples and Product Data Sheets / Product Physical Specifications / GS1 Listings)
- Working cross-functionally with the sales team and operations, ensuring the data systems are updated with the most recent costing, retail, cost-of-goods, and promotional data
- Document all new product prices, price changes, and sku rationalization
- Administration of major accounts deal sheets, and tracking of promotions and Promotional spending
- Collecting data from various customer portals and provide weekly business snapshots, track promotional effectiveness and new product launches
- Audit reports looking for pricing discrepancies and missing pricing (Follow up to ensure Visual is updated)
- Bachelor's degree in business / commerce / economics or relevant field
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with analytical and sales background
- Self motivated individual with the high energy level and progressive business attitude.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, understanding of PowerBI is an asset
- Strong attention to detailed accuracy of data
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodbridge, ON L4H 0S9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person