Job Requisition ID #
Reporting to the Deal Desk Manager within the Revenue Operations Division of Autodesk, the Deal Desk specialist works as a team with (4) Deal Desk counter-parts across the United States. In this role, you will collaborate daily with the Autodesk Construction Solutions Sales Team, Sales Operations Team, Credit Team, Legal Team and Order Management Team. A Deal Desk Specialist is focused on guiding sales teams to provide accurate sales order forms at times requiring manual changes, amendments and/or exception approvals. This position offers opportunity to initiate process workflow changes and ensure processes are documented clearly for internal stakeholders.Responsibilities
- Address external sales and internal stakeholders needs by contributing to simplifying processes, policies and tools
- Ability to analyze data and calculate pricing for various product models
- Effectively allocate time to a wide range of tasks to achieve objectives
- Serves as liaison with legal, finance and credit team
- Tracks, Tests and Resolves system changes or system bugs
- Utilize Salesforce to document all activities against incoming requests
- Comfortable asking questions in a learning environment
- May be required to contribute to training material for sales team
- Fluent English
- 2+ years work experience in (sales, sales operations, customer success, finance)
- Bachelors Degree
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (Saas) model
- Excel, MS Word, Outlook, Powerpoint
Soft Skill Requirements
- Time Management, Problem solving, Attention to detail, leadership, written and verbal communication
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!Salary transparency
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belongingAre you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).