Futurae is one of the fastest growing Swiss Cybersecurity companies that offers secure and effortless customer access. Futurae’s solutions enable seamless 2FA with fallbacks, compliant transaction confirmations, secure helpdesk authentication, and anything in between. Our customers include well-known companies, such as the Swiss stock exchange, Santander, and Swisscom, to name a few.
Join our international and fast-paced team with experienced industry leaders hard at work shaping the future of online authentication and transaction signing. Futurae operates in financial services and insurances with increasing exposure in other industries.
What You'll Do
As a Deal Desk Manager at Futurae you will play a pivotal role in establishing efficient sales processes and contributing to the company's growth. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams (sales, customer success but also operations and product) to ensure that deals are structured effectively, aligned with our goals, and drive revenue growth. Effective communication, organization, and a deep understanding of Futurae's products and services are essential for success in this role. If you're a strategic thinker with a deep understanding of sales processes and a passion for achieving results, we want to hear from you.
- Qualification Calls:
- Conduct qualification calls with potential leads to assess their fit for the startup's products or services.
- Use effective questioning techniques to gather information about the prospect's needs, budget, timeline, and decision-making process.
- Determine whether the prospect should be moved forward in the sales pipeline or if they are not a good fit at this stage.2.
- Manage Inbound Leads:
- Handle and prioritize inbound leads generated through various channels.
- Respond promptly to inquiries and ensure that leads receive the necessary information.
- Segment and categorize leads
- Organize and Manage RFPs (Request for Proposals):
- Collaborate with the sales, customer success and product teams to respond to RFPs from potential clients.
- Create and maintain a repository of RFP responses.
- Coordinate efforts across various departments to ensure timely and accurate responses to RFPs
- Own CRM:
- Serve as the primary administrator and expert user of the CRM platform i.e. Hubspot.
- Ensure that all lead and customer data is accurately organized.
- Create and manage automated workflows.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to track metrics.
- Continuously explore and implement new features to enhance the sales process
- Sales Process Optimization:
- Collaborate with the sales team to refine and optimize the sales process based on data and feedback.
- Identify bottlenecks or inefficiencies in the sales cycle and propose solutions to improve conversion rates and shorten the sales cycle.
- Develop and document best practices for lead qualification, lead nurturing, and deal structuring
- Support Sales Team:
- Provide sales representatives with the information and resources they need to effectively engage with prospects and close deals.
- Assist in the creation of sales collateral, presentations, proposals and customer quotes.
- Coordinate internal resources, such as product specialists or legal, to address prospect questions or concerns
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Generate regular reports and analyze sales data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Assist in forecasting sales revenue and pipeline growth
- Training and Onboarding:
- Train new sales team members on using HubSpot effectively and understanding the deal desk's role in the sales process.
- Offer ongoing training and support to ensure the sales team maximizes the benefits of the CRM system
- Continuous Learning:
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and trends related to sales operations and CRM management.
- Seek opportunities to improve your own skills and knowledge in sales enablement and deal structuring
- Business Administration, Finance, or a related field. MBA a plus
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B deal structuring, sales operations role or related responsibilities like lead generation and customer acquisition for a B2B SaaS, with a proven track record
- Proficiency with CRM software i.e. Hubspot
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data-driven insights to optimize deal structures and sales processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in English (any additional language like German, Italian or French is a plus)
- Strong problem-solving skills to assess risks and propose effective solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Proven ability to negotiate complex deals and contracts effectively
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback and find solutions
- Futurae Stock Options
- Yearly personal learning & development budget
- Apple Laptop and equipment for work purposes
- Ability to work remotely
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic company in the B2B space in the area of user authentication
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn and gives you responsibility and independence