Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled national network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it possible for patients to find quality care they can afford and enabling mental healthcare providers to grow their practice.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 500,000+ appointments a month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
We're looking for a dedicated Associate to join our Revenue Operations team!
Revenue Operations at Headway is a dynamic, data-driven team focused on optimizing the growth process, enhancing efficiency, and ultimately driving success in our mission to rebuild America's mental health system. We operate within three primary pillars: systems & processes, reporting & insights, and strategy. Our mandate includes supporting the Growth team, encompassing Provider Marketing, Sales, and Revenue & Retention, to scale and enhance our mental health therapist network. We leverage technology and data to provide the best solutions to our partner teams, from optimizing sales territories and formulating compensation plans, to implementing sales tools and analyzing performance metrics. Moreover, we ensure that our partners feel supported through actions such as quota setting, pipeline generation, payout calculation, and insightful reporting. In essence, our role is to streamline the sales process, enabling our teams to work more efficiently and effectively towards our shared goals.
The Revenue Operations Associate at Headway is a pivotal role in the company's growth strategy, responsible for managing and scaling an expansive cold email operation. Reporting to the Revenue Operations Manager, and working in tandem with the Senior Associate, the Associate implements cold email best practices with a resilient and scrappy approach. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to build an efficient, automated outreach machine, crafting data-driven campaigns and driving meaningful experiments. Ensuring the email delivery infrastructure is primed for success, this role plays a vital part in reaching hundreds of thousands of therapists across the United States and securing hundreds of monthly SQLs for Provider Sales. The Revenue Operations Associate contributes to Headway's leadership in therapist acquisition and is instrumental in transforming mental health care delivery through targeted marketing and operational expertise.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Scale the cold email operation to cover Headway's serviceable market, reaching hundreds of thousands of therapists across the United States.
- Design, implement, and optimize email sequences in collaboration with marketing and content teams, ensuring content and voice consistency.
- Adhere to email delivery best practices and compliance regulations, overseeing the infrastructure, content, targeting, and frequency of emails.
- Manage outbound tools like Apollo.io, Outreach, and Front, contributing to the efficiency and effectiveness of the outreach efforts.
- Utilize KPIs to measure success, identify areas for improvement, and report progress, driving results and continuous enhancement.
- Collaborate with freelancers and cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and data teams, to ensure alignment and maximize impact.
- 1+ years of experience in large-scale email marketing or a related role, with demonstrated success in outreach and engagement.
- Proficiency with email marketing tools, automation platforms, and CRM systems, such as Apollo.io and Front, showcasing a strong technical foundation.
- Proficient in Google Sheets or a strong willingness to learn.
- Exceptional collaboration skills, enabling effective coordination with various stakeholders, including freelancers, sales teams, and marketing teams.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and utilize data to inform decisions, strategies, and drive continuous improvement.
- Proven project management skills, including the ability to handle complex projects, timelines, and teams, ensuring successful delivery and impact.
- A self-directed and resourceful nature.
- Great collaboration skills and a team player attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred, or equivalent experience in a similar role.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to changes quickly, driving results with agility and determination.
- You have a strong background in email marketing and are familiar with tools like Apollo.io and Front, allowing you to hit the ground running.
- You have a natural inclination for experimentation, not afraid to test new ideas and learn from failures to continuously improve.
- You are an exceptional collaborator, able to work seamlessly with various stakeholders, from freelancers to senior leadership, fostering a culture of teamwork.
- You are data-driven, possessing the ability to analyze complex data sets, derive insights, and make informed decisions that align with Headway's goals.
- You have a strategic mindset, able to plan and execute large-scale projects, ensuring alignment with broader business objectives.
- You are passionate about mental health and resonate with Headway's mission, eager to contribute to transforming mental health care delivery through innovative marketing strategies.
The Revenue Operations Associate is crucial for scaling Headway's outreach to therapists across the United States through a sophisticated cold email operation. By blending marketing expertise with operational excellence, this role plays a vital part in driving engagement and conversion, contributing significantly to Headway's leadership in therapist acquisition and the transformation of mental health care delivery.
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.