We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a
culture of inclusion
for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and Summary
Manager, Revenue Operations - Incentives Administration
We are looking for a Manager, Revenue Operations to join our Identity Services Revenue Operations team. You will administer Mastercard’s Specialist Sales Plans globally, which includes providing data analysis, performance reporting, internal customer service and communication, and collaborating with regional sales leaders.
- Responsible for processing and reporting of compensation, revenue and quota adjustments
- Administer the monthly/quarterly/annual sales compensation and SPIFF payment process
- Support review processes and collaborate with the Total Rewards team to ensure sales compensation programs remain effective in rewarding top performers and are aligned to overall business objectives
- You are comfortable working with and manipulating data in spreadsheets
All About You
- You have experience with sales analytics, sales enablement, or sales compensation, required.
- You have experience in data analytics, finance.
- You are a self-starter with a flexible work style, adaptable to internal and external customer requirements, who thrives in a fast-paced environment requiring a high level of collaboration and communication
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You are an effective communicator
- You have a customer-centric disposition and are able to interact effectively within a matriced environment and engage at all organizational levels—and across global regions
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Remote - New Jersey: $100,000 - $155,000 USD
Atlanta, Georgia: $100,000 - $155,000 USD
New York City, New York: $120,000 - $186,000 USD
Remote - North Carolina: $100,000 - $155,000 USD
Seattle, Washington: $115,000 - $178,000 USD