Essent Guaranty, Inc. Founded in 2008, we are a private mortgage insurer, approved by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and licensed nationwide. We offer private mortgage insurance, also known as mortgage guaranty insurance, MI, or private MI, for single-family mortgage loans in the United States, providing private capital to mitigate mortgage credit risk for lenders and investors. This, in turn, allows lenders to make additional mortgage financing available to prospective homeowners. We are focused on managing risk and dedicated to serving as a strong and fair counterparty. As a company, we bring strong private capital and a commitment to risk management to the mortgage insurance industry.
Title: Sales Solutions Manager
Location: Radnor, PA (on-site)
This is an individual contributor role, which works under minimal supervision to directly support the Business Development strategies of customer acquisitions, activations, and utilization.
As a dynamic and resourceful professional, we will rely on you to perform the following duties:
- Support Business Development Sales Team and Customers:
- Partner with Regional Vice Presidents and National Account Managers:
- Develop strategies for accounts to gain share based on opportunity and increase presence utilizing internal and external resources.
- Account analysis including business trends, top producers, first pass rate, pull-through and demographic trends. Review and deliver monthly reports to customers as requested.
- Identify new customers and opportunities through analysis of market data and trends.
- Develop and deliver presentations to customers (e.g., RFPs, business reviews, underwriting analysis, etc.) to acquire customers, maintain status or increase share.
- Participate in customer meetings bringing Essent or industry knowledge.
- Develop solutions and directly resolve operational challenges for customers.
- Maintain prospect and key contact lists for teams and Regions.
- Provide data, reports, and competitive analysis for Business Development Leadership.
- Proactively assess and conduct needs-based training for Business Development team.
- Drive proper facilitation of the onboarding process to ensure best -in-class experience for new Business Development team members, including 1:1 and broader organization.
- Coaches Business Development team to drive the most value through use of available tools and resources.
- Attend an industry conference annually along with periodic Business Development team.
- Lead or actively participate as a team member for special, limited term projects/initiatives and ongoing projects/teams.
- Ongoing teams include customer integrations, customer success, Essent technology/tools, data/information and reporting and others as assigned.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure customer needs, customer experience, and Business Development needs are evaluated.
- Provide analysis, using internal and external resources, sales team feedback and customer interactions.
- Responsible for requirement development, input, testing, analysis and gathering user intelligence.
- Manage, maintain, and enhance CRM to maximize opportunities and customer relationships.
- Leads the process to define the communication and training plan to Business Development for all new initiatives, changes, and enhancements. Conduct research, collect, and analyze data, and supply competitive analysis to Business Development Leadership on assigned topics.
- Explore and propose ideas for continuous improvement and enhancements for the sales team and sales cycle. Analyze key metrics that indicate sales effectiveness and efficiency of Business Development team.
- Identify trends that will increase sales opportunities.
- Track, analyze and communicate key annual quantitative metrics and trends for Business Development Team and customers.
- Create, review, and maintain Business Development tools, presentations, RFPs, competitive analysis, competitive sales force analysis, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of directly related experience in the mortgage insurance, mortgage industry or financial services.
- Periodic overnight/multiple night travel required.
- Project team experience required.
- Training and facilitation experience required.
- Strong analytical and research experience required with expert level for MS Excel
- Experience working within a sales environment preferred.
- Experience with enhancement management, testing, and implementation required.
- Expert skills with all Microsoft Office products
- Basic understanding of training and development techniques and principles
- Natural problem solver at all levels by thinking clearly, consider risks, and evaluate options to find the best way to tackle a challenge.
- Ability to work as effectively as project leader, part of a team and as an individual contributor. Strong organizational capabilities and capacity to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to assimilate new information and convey in understandable format.
- Ability to collaborate with many individuals with varying personalities and needs.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and disability benefits. We work to maintain a positive environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. Essent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.