What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 13 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you're interested in who we are and what we do, then read on, we may be looking for someone just like you!
The Strategic Accounts, Sales Operations Manager Role
The Sales Operations Manager is a newly created role, and part of a new Business Unit within Qlik that has been created following the recent acquisition of Talend. Alongside a team, you'll be tasked with defining and building this function from the ground up, supporting ARR growth across Talend's Top 100 strategic accounts with a focus on those within the EMEA Region.
The opportunity to create something new will be a highly appealing and motivating factor for the right person, but will also present challenges as they navigate the unknown and building something from the ground up.
The Strategic Sales Operations Manager will be the right-hand person to the VP of Strategic Sales. Their focus will be on our Go-to-Market formulation, org planning/design, sales execution excellence, and performance management. Reporting to the Director of Americas Revenue Operations and play a key role in communications, support key programs and initiatives and is a trusted advisor to the business.
The primary role will be to support the VP of Global Strategic Accounts in the following key areas:
- Business Partner to VP’s and RD's in all sales operations aspects:
- Weekly Forecasts.
- Bi-weekly Pipeline reviews (set and maintain operational cadence, keep all all stake-holders accountable);
- GTM setting and execution (quota distribution, accounts, territories, credit assignments);
- Deep ad-hock analysis to support decision-making by respective VP (non-performers/pipeline gaps/attrition risks, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with the wide range of stakeholders (Finance, Deals Desk, Culture and Talent, Recruitment, Commissions, Demand Center, Marketing, Partner organization) to execute the GTM strategy and lead planning, quota setting to ensure the highest level of support to the field team.
- Communicate and drive execution of global initiatives and tactical actions.
- Help to resolve conflicting situations.
- Review key performance metrics with RD’s and AVPs on KPIs and adapt execution as necessary to address risks.
- Working with GM’s and VP’s to oversee weekly forecasting; assist management in assessing risk, upside and accuracy;
- Engage directly with and build credible relationships with the country sales teams in relation to all sales applications in the organization and be seen as a strong value add to the business and success of the sales organization.
- Ensure that all sales applications are used consistently across the country and drive accuracy and value-add in all data reporting.
- Capture, document, refine and improve key business processes that effect the business to ensure best practice is followed.
- Drive relevant enablement, training and support of the functionality and any new versions/enhancements.
This position requires a strong communicator who can lead through coaching, a facilitator for resolving issues or challenges both within a team and/or other departments, coordinator of workflow and problem solver. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and very detail oriented - able to adjust quickly in a rapidly growing and dynamic group. You must be comfortable and effective in communicating and presenting to executive management. Superior planning and management skills and a strong track record of success are a must.
To be considered for the role you must ideally have the following skills and qualifications:
Education And Experience
- Minimum 3+ years in strategy and operations management for global enterprise software organizations, IT companies or consulting firms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Economics or Finance; An MBA is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize while meeting deadlines
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills from communication and listening to attitude and deportment
- Proven problem-solving capability and analytical acumen
- Demonstrated credibility, professionalism and decisiveness
- Experience working with executive leadership across sales, marketing, operations, product development and services
- Expertise in CRM systems and BI/Analytics tools
- Advanced Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The location for this role is/are:
- Netherlands or UK, though Remote European cities will be considered
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlikand @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.