Hey you! 👋 Want to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world?📈
We’re building the next generation of learning software that companies like AWS, Netflix, Opentable and L’Oreal rely on to deliver training 💻We believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other. We rely on one another to continuously innovate our products and processes to create an exceptional experience for our employees, customers and partners.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart
. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better. 💙
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 800+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution?🚀
About This Opportunity:
As a Deal Desk Specialist on the Revenue Operations team, you’ll play a key role in providing overall support for the company via overseeing deal cycles, and providing guidance on contractual and commercial issues, to mitigate risk and ensure compliance with business requirements. You will be responsible for the management of the negotiation process of client contracts and be a key player in the scenario modeling, and contract execution activities, supporting deals within the system and will also own the responsibility for the day to day pricing and business requests from the sales organization.
This is an ideal opportunity for a detailed-oriented individual with good interpersonal skills to learn the business, and to work on accounts and deals with the highest level of visibility at the company.
- Facilitate the preparation, and execution of contractual agreements.
- Work aligned with Docebo Legal Dept to draft terms, including new templates and amendments to template wording.
- Conduct forensic reviews of client contracts to assess and minimize business risks, ensure alignment and consistency to Docebo’s standards, procedures and service provisions for driving revenue, and proactively negotiate client requests.
- Liaise between Sales, Finance, Legal and Compliance to handle elements of contractual documentation including conducting a review of client contracts to assess and minimize business risks, ensure alignment and consistency to Docebo’s standards, procedures and service provisions for driving revenue and proactively negotiate client requests.
- Provide deal financial modeling and proposal support to the senior members of the team on global accounts.
- Provide deal structure guidance and recommendations to Sales that balance a data-driven approach with creative and out of the box thinking
- Maintains records of contract activity for compliance and accuracy of content with stakeholders to ensure the integrity of all contracts.
- Vet and approve commercial proposals on behalf of global sales leadership, and ensure contract compliance with internal controls.
- Coordinates training and awareness activities with all key stakeholders to ensure contractual agreements in place are clear, fair and legally binding. Drive the execution of contracts by working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, including Sales, Legal, Accounting and Operations.
- Maintain the customer contracts and data within Salesforce
- 2+ years in a similar role.
- Work experience within sales operations, paralegal, legal, finance, market research and/ or business operations a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), Business Administration or a related field is required.
- Working knowledge of contract law is an asset.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity associated with a fast-moving business and international environment.
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing environment and an ability to multitask while understanding priorities.
- Familiarity with SalesForce or similar tools is a plus.
- Experience within a SaaS environment
Benefits & Perks
- Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
- Four employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women's Alliance, PRIDE, BIDOC, and Green Ambassadors)
- WeWork partnership and “Work from Anywhere” program
Hybrid Office Model 🏢
We believe when people are together, they develop deeper relationships and accelerate innovation. Because of this, all Docebo employees worldwide are “hybrid.” We encourage in-person collaboration while supporting work-from-home when employees need dedicated focus time, allowing Docebians to do their best every day. Each team leader is able to decide how often their teams come into the office, considering the needs of the team and the employee’s needs. Our Talent Acquisition team will let you know about the role you are applying for and the hybrid details during the first interview.
About Docebo 💙
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 3000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs ( TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO ), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact.
If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.