TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At TriNet, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every single qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible handling sales forecasting and operations including daily administration, process improvements, and implementation of scalable solutions to support a growing Sales organization. This role requires a highly resourceful, detail-oriented, and driven individual with the ability to partner, execute, and collaborate with key Sales and cross-functional partners.
- Work closely with Sales and cross-functional partners to design the sales forecasting process that provides flexible and accurate projections for executive data driven decision making.
- Facilitate successful implementation of new sales programs through the organization by ensuring a well-defined and clearly communicated delineation of responsibilities are in place for launch.
- Foster an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Manage sales territory management and planning to ensure equitable sales opportunities across the organization that can drive growth.
- Analyze data to identify and communicate trends and provide recommendations to executive sales leadership..
- Govern the sales headcount reporting process and work with various partners to provide insights and analysis of attrition and onboarding.
- Effectively communicate, build relationships, and collaborate with senior leaders and cross-functional departments.
- Promote and maintain internal awareness and understanding by keeping partners and the Sales team informed.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for senior leadership.
- Support Sales forecasting and pipeline review processes.
- Handle sensitive materials and data while maintaining confidentiality.
Other projects and duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree desired; or relevant equivalent experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
- 5+ years of experience in sales or supporting sales environments.
Expertise in sales forecasting practices.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with Anaplan and Tableau.
- Proficient with Salesforce.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
- Must have well developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Ability to Initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Anticipate internal and external client needs and have overriding commitment to client satisfaction.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources.
- Ability to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
Exceptional judgment & solution-oriented problem-solving skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- Some travel required
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The salary range for this role is $93,400 to $168,120. The candidate’s final salary offer will be based on the candidate’s skills, education, work location and experience.
A candidate’s compensation may also include bonuses consistent with TriNet’s corporate bonus plan.
Additionally, subject to applicable eligibility requirements, TriNet offers permanent full-time employees a variety of benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, life and disability insurance, a 401(K) savings plan, an employee stock purchase plan, eleven (11) Company observed holidays, PTO and a comprehensive leave program. Please click the following link for detailed information about our benefits offerings: https://www.trinet.com/documents/blt5b61a1040aae1904
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact email@example.com to request such an accommodation.