OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With more than 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst
role will join our growing Sales Operations sub-function within Rev Ops and will work closely with North America Sales leadership to improve sales performance.
This is a critical role in helping the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven and collaborative individual. You either have knowledge of SaaS company metrics, sales and sales development processes, or have demonstrated an ability to grasp new and complex concepts. Ideally you have fluency with SFDC and other critical applications in the Operations tech stack. Strong business acumen, project management skills and process orientation are a must.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Oversee territory management (new territory carve-outs, territory changes, territory assignments, etc.) within Salesforce.com and our territory management software application.
- Enforce and govern all standard operating procedures and rules of engagement across the sales organization.
- Oversee user management for the Sales team, such as assignments and quotas, which are critical for time-trend and productivity reporting/analysis as well as accurate forecasting.
- Work with sales leadership to help identify key areas for process improvement that will drive sales efficacy and productivity improvements.
- Track operational KPIs and extract key insights that will deliver against company performance standards and objectives.
- Use data to proactively highlight potential operational issues, investigate trends, and recommend workflow solutions.
Your Work Experience
- 2+ years client services or operations experience
- SaaS experience preferred
- Experience working within Salesforce CRM - strong familiarity with Salesforce CRM data structure and reporting capabilities
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office / GSuite
- Strong ability to use data to understand workflows and assess operational effectiveness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and functional peers
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.