Technogym inspires 55 million daily users
to train using our innovative & engaging solutions for fitness, sport and health
. By promoting the wellness lifestyle
of exercise, a balanced diet, and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,400 employees at 14 branches, expanding to more than 100 countries and has been selected as Official Supplier to 8 editions of the Olympic Games - from Sydney 2000 to Tokyo 2020.
If you are a team player with strong relationship skills and an international approach, eager to invest your energy in building dreams, you have the right spirit to join Technogym
! You will naturally fit with our culture if you work out and live a healthy lifestyle, are pro-active, determined and digital savvy. Move with us for a better world!
We are looking for a GSN Transformation & Training Project Leader. In this challenging job opportunity in Sales, you will join an international team of talented people with the goal of developing the best Sales Organization for Australia. After and intense induction at our HQ Technogym Village in Cesena, Italy, you will work closely with the Management Team in Australia to deploy and implement the Technogym Sales Process, perform data analysis and deliver training sessions.
Your goal is to develop the best sales organization in our industry.
This role gives you a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, while developing managerial and technical skills and determining your own direction.
Please note: start date for this position is January 2024.
- Engage the local sales force in embracing and delivering the Technogym Sales Process locally
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Business Leader, acting as a trusted Sales Business Partner, providing advice to increase sales effectiveness
- Map current processes, identify gaps vs the defined model, define a recovery action plan and ensure its successful execution
- Monitor sales KPIs, conduct analyses and drive the business through data insights
- Define improvement actions, recovery plans and roadmap
- Coordinate local sales training and coaching sessions with the Sales Account Managers in the field
- Carry out shadowing visits with Field Sales and Telesales teams in order to provide feedback for improvement
- Work globally: run periodic sales reviews with HQ and interact with the Global Sales Network team
Ideally, you are passionate about working out, enthusiastic and proactive, while also down-to-earth and ethical. You are energetic and curious, with a sense of initiative. You focus on results and accountability and strive for excellence.
What You Should Bring
- 2-5 years’ experience in structured multinational companies and/or a consulting background
- Sales experience or sales process knowledge
- CRM knowledge (Salesforce preferred)
- Data mindset and analytical approach
- Passion for wellness & fitness
- Transparency, open minded and aptitude for teamwork
- Eagerness to grow
Technogym is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision and making it come true