We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That's why our Founder Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They'd outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we're the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it's time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
Atlas invests in Environment, Social and Governance initiatives through our impact program. Impact is central to our vision as a business and at the heart of our culture. Through impact we are addressing our environmental impact for society, for the planet and for our long-term success. Employee wellness, diversity and charitable activities are at the core of our social responsibility. Impact ensures Corporate Governance operates ethically and responsibly while preserving our customers and employees' trust.
Sales Operations Coordinator
The Sales Operations Coordinator will play a pivotal role as the strategic and analytic linkage between Revenue Operations and sales is to ensure the quality and efficiency during the sales process and support AEs / VPs on deals. This role will be providing support in all markets within North America. This entails extensive internal and external coordination to ensure high level of data accuracy, perform forecast, regular reporting, training and system implementation as well as processes improvements.
Reporting and Analytics:
Support business planning via analysis and insights:
Design and drive planning activities and reporting with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions.
- Drive operational reviews and rhythm of the business, leading business analysis including revenue, customer onboarding, finance review, implementation support and market analysis
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and clear visibility on sales performance for the region, and any other KPI required by leadership to manage these businesses.
- Provide analysis of trends related to sales performance, sales cycle characteristics and identify segmentation trends and opportunities.
- Assist management in the creation and modification of sales reports and custom dashboards.
Report preparation and maintenance:
- Weekly reporting preparation and maintenance of management dashboards
- Weekly alignment between sales and other related areas
- Month and quarter-end closure support and alignment with finance department
Data Repository And Process Improvements
- Create sales repository for easy access by the teams; closely collaborate with Sales Enablement team in order to expedite access to information required throughout the sales process.
- Continuously work on internal / external sales process improvements
- Communicate with other SBU's to learn about best practices for system use, reporting and processes.
- Data quality control: Inspect and follow-up with sales to fix quality issues, ensure pipeline accuracy, improve, and validate data quality roles, liaise Marketing and Rev Op's to ensure alignment in reporting, collaborate in on-going process improvement, system enhancement and testing.
Coordination and Sales Support:
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company and represent the partnership functions with cross-functional teams as well as serving as a central communication stakeholder for the Global Sales Team
- Support HR and Talent Recruitment on Sales projects and initiatives while helping to develop the culture, talent, and the on-boarding experience for new Sales employees.
- Provide Sales Team w/ continuous training and insight on tooling and procedures.
- Work with Sales leadership and various trainings on meeting presentations, reporting, creative/marketing and best practices/collaboration across projects
- Collaborate with marketing to build and maintain a competitive analysis chart on global competition for sales teams to understand how to win deals vs certain competitors. Give examples of current clients who chose us and why.
- Be flexible and able to work as a "wildcard" for any small projects needed to improve the global sales team in any way.
- Ensure internal compliance of reporting standards and structures as well as cadence.
- Support government sourcing of RFI's and RFP's to respond
- As the organization grows, assume additional responsibilities, for example KYC, Invoice, etc.
Qualifications: Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2-year minimum experience working in the Sales function, cross-departmental international matrix organization in an operations/analyst/support role
- Experience and knowledge of sales reporting processes and key performance indicators.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of sales tools specifically: Hubspot CRM, Zoom, LinkedIn Navigator, AmpleMarket, and other prospecting tools
- Capability of working with analytical tools related to business intelligence and commercial project/customer business case analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel, strong MS PPT
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, project management experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiply priorities and work within a fast-paced environment and deliver clear and concise information to project team and customers.
- Result Oriented / Team worker / Networking / Proactive / Analytical / Structured / Fast learner /Self-motivated
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.