Position: Sales Operations Administrator
We have a fabulous role for someone to join our skilled Supply Chain team as Sales Operations Administrator. The successful candidate will deliver day-to-day operational support to both customers and internal stakeholders. They will provide exceptionally high levels of customer service in terms of lead times, documentation, resolution of problems, and communication with customers.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Downloading and processing of daily orders to meet the customer requirements
- Match Proof of Delivery (POD) notices to customer orders and invoice
- Ensure all invoices and POD’s are cleared by month end
- Ensure the day to day operations at warehouse meet business expectations
- Investigate and take appropriate action where applicable and escalate to the Sales Operations Controller any product or customer challenges.
- Manage and update the company’s ERP system, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
- Provide assistance to the Sales Operations Controller for customer delivery performance reports for monthly management meetings
- Be the first point of contact for customer queries regarding product traceability, and investigation
- Assist with follow-up warehouse reconciliation results produced by Import Operations team
- Assist with 3rd party and customer debit note dispute resolution
- Assist with product audits
- Complete weekly and month end invoice checks
- Provide regular order updates to customers and update contract balances as required
- Cross Train and be able to support other areas of the Sales Operations function as and when required.
Experience and Skills required:
We are looking for candidates looking for the next step, someone with at least 1 year in a similar administration, customer service and / or sales order processing environment. They will be competent in using Microsoft Word, and Excel, have a passion for providing impeccable customer service and boast high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + discretionary Bonus
- 25 days holiday + 8 days BH and an opportunity to buy 5 further days
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid working
- Help@Hand employee assistance
- Remote GP and access to a full Wellbeing platform
- Perkbox Rewards - a range of flexible benefits including discount of your favourite high street shops and get money off your food shopping
- Learning and Development
Full Time Opportunity
Office Based - Hybrid Working Environment – 3 days from office
If this sounds like your ideal role, please get in touch with Jo Swanson, HR Manager (email@example.com).
World Wise Foods - global sourcing with integrity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free flu jabs
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Transport links
Supplemental pay types:
- Have a passion for providing impeccable customer service.
- Sales admin, customer service or Order Processing: 1 year (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Ability to Commute:
Ability to Relocate:
- Ascot: Relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 21/08/2023
Reference ID: SCAAug2023