LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our products help people make powerful connections, discover exciting opportunities, build necessary skills, and gain valuable insights every day. We’re also committed to providing transformational opportunities for our own employees by investing in their growth. We aspire to create a culture that’s built on trust, care, inclusion, and fun – where everyone can succeed.
Join us to transform the way the world works.
This role can be located in San Francisco or New York depending on where the hired candidate currently resides.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together
Our Sales Operations organization is responsible for building the ultimate go-to-market engine to connect our solutions with customer needs at scale. As a Sales Strategy & Operations Associate for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions you will be taking on a leadership role to help crack the most important strategic topics in the sales organization, driving revenue growth and improving sales productivity and customer value. The Associate is also responsible for leading, program managing, and scaling operational and planning processes (e.g. building sales territories, setting sales targets) in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Finance).
The Associate should have a strong strategic mindset and communications skills and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive critical business decisions. The candidate should also be able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information, have attention to detail, be open-minded to challenge the status quo, and work on a rapidly changing organization while inspiring excellence from himself/herself and business partners.
- Lead and provide recommendations on a variety of decision-making projects that will shape LinkedIn’s future go-to-market model
- Act like an owner in driving end-to-end leadership of all planning processes – headcount, financial plan, territory plan, and quota planning by project managing at scale
- Operate as liaison and POC for LMS sales leadership teams across geographies
- Lead strategic projects to determine the direction of the global SOPs team and help establish operating priorities to drive business growth
- Establish strong working relationships with peers in other Sales Operations teams and cross-functional partners (business operations, sales leadership, HR, finance, and systems teams) to achieve objectives
- Contribute to the “people-first” culture of the team by taking on projects to drive engagement and motivation within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or related practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, finance, sales operations, business operations, or an analytical/operational role
- 3+ years of experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to leverage numbers and insights to influence & drive sound decision making
- Experience in communicating effectively and presenting to Senior Executives
- Ability to build strong partnerships and collaborate with stakeholders
- Experience in working with Tableau, SQL and/or Presto, Anaplan
- Proficiency in Python
- Motivation to stand out from the crowd, disrupting the norm to help the business win
- Ability to effectively solve complex problems from high priority strategic initiatives
- Microsoft Excel
LinkedIn is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The pay range for this role is $78,000 to $126,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans. For more information, visit https://careers.linkedin.com/benefits .
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference the following information for more information: https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/LinkedIn_EEO_Statement_2020.pdf. Please reference the following information for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Examples Of Reasonable Accommodations Include But Are Not Limited To
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process.
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.