Premier Wireless Business Technology Solutions (PWBTS), an industry leader in K-12 school technology solutions is seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator (Implementation Manager) to join our team!
Location: In-office at 9555 W Sam Houston Pkwy S Suite 550, Houston, TX 77099
Work hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM CST
Salary: Competitive salary plus full benefits
Premier Offers Awesome Benefits Including:
- Great Culture: "people-first" work-hard-play-hard environment passionate about technology and helping education address the digital divide
- Full Benefits: options including medical, dental, vision, PTO, sick-time, 401(k) and beyond
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- Phone discount plans with T-Mobile and much more
Sales Operations Coordinator Job Summary:
As a Sales Operations Coordinator (in-house called Implementation Manager), you will play a key role in the successful order processing and onboarding of our valued clients to our services. You will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive implementation plans, ensuring a seamless transition, and providing exceptional customer support throughout the process.
Sales Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Pre-Sale Support:
- Participate in pre-sale customer meetings to showcase the value of our implementation services and assess customer needs
- Understand prospective customers' business requirements and develop customized implementation plans
- Onboarding & Implementation:
- Lead and complete implementations based on project size, scope, and complexity, adhering to well-developed plans and timelines
- Utilize self-help tools to empower program administrators in managing the onboarding process effectively
- Administer customer surveys to measure satisfaction and identify areas for improvement
- Post-Sale Support:
- Ensure that commitments made during the implementation process are successfully delivered
- Conduct follow-up customer touches to address concerns
- Ensure a smooth transition to the support team
Sales Operations Coordinator Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of business experience, including project management or customer account management in a product-based service (i.e. hardware technology)
- CRM sales software experience
- Ticketing system or project management tool experience
- Familiarity with wireless technologies, including iOS, Android, MDM, etc.
- Completed High School Diploma/GED
- Strong program and project management leadership skills, with the ability to organize and lead projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively articulate our implementation value proposition to customers
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage complex customer issues effectively
- Ability to build cross-functional partnerships and leverage resources to ensure project success
Sales Operations Coordinator Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with HubSpot CRM specifically
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of telecommunications
- Experience working in the mobile technology or technology industries
About Premier Wireless Business Technology Solutions:
For nearly 30 years, Premier Wireless has been a trusted technology advisor, providing innovative solutions and white-glove support for education, healthcare, government, hospitality, enterprise and SMB companies across the country. Today, with over 1 million devices sold, Premier Wireless is a strategic partner in addressing the digital divide, improving communication, embracing technology and enhancing safety.
Premier’s most recent developments include CPR3 (custom-built hand-held, body-worn computer) and ConnectED Bus (WiFi on school buses)—innovative solutions that illustrate our commitment to harnessing available technologies to solve today’s challenges.
Premier Wireless satisfies diversity requirements as a certified WBE, SBE and EDWOSB; is a named partner on Sprint’s DIR TSO-3432 contract; and maintains a national purchasing contract with Choice Partners, making life easy for our many public sector customers.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
At Premier Wireless Business Technology Solutions (PWBTS), we are dedicated to creating a workplace that values diversity and fosters inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, including Veterans, who bring unique perspectives and experiences to our team. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity aligns with our goal of building a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. Join us in our mission to provide innovative solutions and exceptional service by submitting your application today.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
About the Company:
Premier Wireless Business Technology Solutions